• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Circus Layouts

Ccems

Earning My Ears
I am having a hard time finding ideas for Circus pages. I have lots from our trip to the Ringling Bros Circus. Can't wait to see your ideas!

We just went to the circus last night, i would love to see some as well, if i scrap it anytime soon, i will post them

I'm going to guess you are doing more than one page? I have seen some great papers & stickers & embellishments at the Scrapbook Studio, so I am sure they are out there.

If you have a circle cutter, how about cutting three pictures to a page and embellishing around them themeing to the picture. So you would have the three ring theme going through all the pages to tie it all together.
One page could be the clowns, one the elephants, one the tigers, one the acrobats, one just about the food you ate, etc....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter