Circle Journal Sign-ups *Closed but Active*

It's 21 and gloomy here:headache: Really noticing it after 30 in Provence - remind me again why I live here?

I'm nearly ready - just got to do my sign-in.

Mazda ~ I sent you a pm! I haven't filled out/decorated my sign-in tag but everything else is done so I thought I'd get you started. Let me know if you need anything else.

Oh, and my DD did two pages in my book (only MY book, she knows not in anyone elses), in case anyone wonders as they get it.

I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long. My Circle Journal is done, except that I cahanged the size and the extra pages haven't come in. So I'm going to send it without them, and send the refils to whoever has the album when they finally get here.
BF's book is 8x8 and his is on Disney Dining.

I think I need to pick up another set of refills myself!

I've got my refills. I've got my extra posts in and put spacers between my pages, so you all can be as bulky as you like. I've also taken out the filler sheets of white paper to make more room for the scrapping.

Started to type up my intro. Just need my DH to hook back up the color printer. I'd do it, but I have no idea where he put the cable. :confused3

I have my intro re-done, my pictures printed, and my sign in tags ready thats all so far.

I'm nearly ready to post! Ann, are you receiving - over!

I'm thinking maybe we should postpone for a few weeks to see what is going on with Ann.
I'm not getting the feeling this is starting off on the right foot.

What do you all think??

I think we should wait too.

I too am getting a funny feeling about this not starting off on the right foot.

I agree, I would feel better if there was more communication.

I have to agree on this one as well. Usually there is more response from the Host of the CJ group, at least the ones I have participated in. Buffy, can you just set my CJ aside until we figure out what is happening with this group?

I agree that we should wait. Maybe something is happening that we aren't aware of I am all for giving the benefit of the doubt. But the doubting Thomas in me is saying otherwise.

I would agree to wait a bit. I would rather hang onto my book and know that I will end up with it.

Rebecca

I have to agree on this one as well. Usually there is more response from the Host of the CJ group, at least the ones I have participated in. Buffy, can you just set my CJ aside until we figure out what is happening with this group?

sure can. Your book is safe with me!

How does a target date of Sept 28 sound?

Any date is good with me since you already have my book, Buffy, so whatever everyone else decides is fine with me! :)

Fine with me too!

AWM, if you are able to send the books a little early to me, I'd appreciate it ~ gives the Mar & Maz team a little extra tiime, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter