Circle Island Tour/Aulani

MSUmom

MSU mom
I have been checking things out and saw the Cirlce Island tour done by the Polyanesian Cultural Center. Has anyone done this? Is it worth it?

We have done it. We did the tour while we were staying at a hotel in Waikiki area. They picked up and dropped off right in front of the hotels (the shuttle goes around to different hotels to pick up guests). I believe if you stay at Aulani, you need to drive to somewhere closer to Waikiki area to get picked up by the shuttle.

The tour offered by PCC is pricey. I find it to be ok as a one-time thing being a tourist. Try to book directly by calling the PCC hotline (avoid the hotel or other agents), they can give you some discount.

The driver is very nice and acts as a tour guide talking about the different attractions. He is funny and the atmosphere is good. Stopping for about 10-15 minutes at various locations so that you can have a look, take a picture and hop back on the bus.

While at Dole Plantation, it is only a 20 minute stop. It is not enough to go on a train-ride or go to the maze. It is only enough to have a brief look, have a Dole Whip, and get some souvenirs. I would prefer this stop to be longer.

We arrived at the Polynesian Cultural Centre at around 1pm, and had the rest of the day and evening there. Lunch is not included, so you need to fetch lunch yourself when you arrive at centre (or bring packed lunch).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter