Cinnamon Roll at Disney World

FirstTimeDC

Mouseketeer
We used to LOVE the cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery. Since they changed to a Starbucks.....do they still have the cinnamon rolls? Where else can you get them? We've tried Gastons and they weren't as good as the bakery. Do they have good cinnamon rolls at downtown or anywhere else?!? Thanks!

We used to LOVE the cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery. Since they changed to a Starbucks.....do they still have the cinnamon rolls? Where else can you get them? We've tried Gastons and they weren't as good as the bakery. Do they have good cinnamon rolls at downtown or anywhere else?!? Thanks!

Kringla at Norway!!! So good !!!

Nod cinnamon roll at Starbucks! Typical Starbucks food. Was so disappointed went to MK with the intention of having breakfast there thinking it was just Starbucks beverages nope what a disappointing bummer

WHAT???? The Main St. Bakery is gone? Replaced by Starbucks? UGH. That makes me sad. LOVED the Main St. Bakery. Not a fan of Starbucks at all.

Gaston's has them in the new Fantasyland.

They're not exactly the same but pretty darn close!

I love a good cinnamon roll.

I gave them a couple shots but I found the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery to be dry and tasteless.

Love the breakfast sandwiches and coffee now provided by Starbucks.

Really sad that Disney replaced the bakery with a starbucks coffee. We used to be able to find great "home made" goodness at the bakery.

Who in their right minds drinks coffee when it's 100 degrees outside with 100% humidity!!!

We are not coffee drinkers but I have had starbucks and I would think that used paint thinner is probably better tasting. :pirate: :cool2:

Kouzzina has an amazing cinnamon roll, but I'm not sure if you're interested in a sit-down...

Really sad that Disney replaced the bakery with a starbucks coffee. We used to be able to find great "home made" goodness at the bakery.

Who in their right minds drinks coffee when it's 100 degrees outside with 100% humidity!!!

We are not coffee drinkers but I have had starbucks and I would think that used paint thinner is probably better tasting. :pirate: :cool2:

You do know those "homemade" goods were baked offsite and brought in, right?

And I drink coffee regardless of the weather ... but who says I'm in my right mind? ;)

We were just in WDW last week and we found a pretty good cinnamon roll in Harambe, Africa at Animal Kingdom.

Warm Colossal Cinnamon Roll $8.99
Found at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery

It was big enough for the two of us to split.:thumbsup2

Kouzzina has an amazing cinnamon roll, but I'm not sure if you're interested in a sit-down...

You do know those "homemade" goods were baked offsite and brought in, right?

And I drink coffee regardless of the weather ... but who says I'm in my right mind? ;)

That's why I said it in quotes. :D But they were very good tasting! Food items sold at Starbucks taste like they were made at Hostess or Microwaved at a 7-11 gas station.

I am a coffee drinker but I agree, Starbucks has lousy coffee. Their marketing dept. is the best ever, they managed to convince the world that the swill starbucks serves is great.

Disney is starting to lose those little magical touches.
If I want a chain brand coffee or something else I can go anywhere around here and get it.

Stopping by the Main Street bakery and having a wonderful pastry or an egg and cheese croissant was all part of the magic.

When we go away we want to experience sights, sounds and flavors that we can't get where we live.

When we vacation we always try to avoid chain restaurants. We want to eat what the locals eat or in Disney's case eat at their restaurants.

It's too bad they didn't just add Starbucks coffee & keep the bakery the same. It seems like that would have had a better chance of pleasing more people. I don't drink coffee & didn't particularly like MSB baked goods, but I can certainly understand why MSB fans are upset about the change. On a side note, I don't think it really matters where the baked goods were made, if people liked them.

Disney is starting to lose those little magical touches.
If I want a chain brand coffee or something else I can go anywhere around here and get it.

Stopping by the Main Street bakery and having a wonderful pastry or an egg and cheese croissant was all part of the magic.

When we go away we want to experience sights, sounds and flavors that we can't get where we live.

When we vacation we always try to avoid chain restaurants. We want to eat what the locals eat or in Disney's case eat at their restaurants.

lol. you do know they had a "chain brand of coffee" before, right? nescafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter