• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinnamon Buns

MSB for sure, BUT the one I got for breakfast at the Pop foodcourt was wonderful too. Now if only Disney would team up with Cinnabon...

Main Street bakery:

I have to admit they are large and look great, but I was not overly impressed with the taste.

They were not hot and fresh, maybe I got unlucky the two times I tried it.
If Cinnabon can do it why can’t MSB?

I did really like the strawberry and cream smoothie though and the egg on croissant was very good.
I have to admit I was very impressed with the croissant.

Kusafiri Bakery at the AK has very good cinnamon rolls and also cherry danish. (This is a counter service window outside Tusker House in Africa.)

I am generally not a huge fan of cinnamon rolls but the ones at Main Street Bakery are truly wonderful!!! Huge, soft, warm, and gooey...mmmmmmm!!!

Well I thought the cinnamon rolls at starring rolls at HS were just a bit better than MSB. They had more flavor and the icing was better.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter