• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinematic Spectacular Dining and Character Breakfast

derekjd

Earning My Ears
Looking for advice on the Cinematic Spectacular and the Character breakfast....are they worth it and does anyone know of any promo codes to use for a discount (looks like there might be some out there, but I cannot find one).

i can leave your thread here but you will get responses to your question if you post it in the main universal forum.

with this being the trip report forum, your post will be over looked here.

Never seen anyone talk of any discounts for those on here.

As for are they worth it, the character breakfast in the RPR is excellent, the one in the parks gets consistently good reviews.

The cinematic dining experience is something I've never wanted to do. Lombards has good food, but to do it for the reserved viewing is unnecessary. You can get excellent views of the show from many places around the lagoon.

My husband and I did the Cinematic Spectacular dining package in June of 2013, so some things may have changed since then.

That said, I didn't think it was really worth it. While Lombard's food was really good, you get a reduced selection with the package, and don't really save over ordering a la carte. I was not impressed with the viewing area, which had some obstructed views of the water screens and was no better than the view we got just standing along the lagoon the night before.

I did the Cinematic dining in 2014. The food at Lombard's was good, but I don't know if I had a new waitress or something cause she let me order off the regular menu. The dessert buffet was nice, and the reserved seating was ok. I should have looked around before deciding on a seat, cause I had a great view of the water screen, but there was a pole blocking all the fireworks unless I turned to look behind me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter