Cindy's Table questions

jerseypixie

Mouseketeer
Regarding lunch at CRT - is it "all you care to eat" like the breakfast or not. And when can I call if my travel dates are June 20 - 27?

Thank you :thumbsup2

The last time we were there, yes. But that was six years ago so maybe not the best information.

Your ADR magic date is 3/22/09 for arrival on 6/20.

Hope you can get it! pixiedust:

At breakfast our server asked if we would like more, at lunch he did not...not that it was good enought to want more! Another dessert...that would have been a good option!

If you're wanting to make an ADR for CRT you can phone right now. All other ADR's (except CM and V&A) can be made March 22 :)

Unless the meal has changed lunch at CRT is not all you can eat. You recieve an appetizer to share and a lunch choice

Lunch is NOT all you can eat. The portions are not that large either. Last I checked last week) ressies were only being taken at CRT through 6/19.

Thank you for the replies. We will try breakfast instead. Thinking about breakfast on an morning EMH - getting a reservation for 10am, is this a good time to go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter