• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindys Royal Table Question

dmure

Mouseketeer
This may be a dumb question but we have never dined here before. Okay when I made our breakfast reservation Disney charged our credit card for the meal.Will there be any additional chrgs the day of the breakfast? I assume tip will be additional but what about the pictures? Also how do they keep straight who has paid and who has not?

Tip and pictures are included!! Everyone's CC# is held - so if you dont ask them to take your Dining Plan credits, I'm sure it comes up in the computer - and then they'd charge your credit card? and when we went, we did get a bill with the "paid" on it... tip included! Then we could leave... so I imagine, if your cc# isnt charge, and you dont have DP credits, they'd send you to the pirates!! pirate:

They did chrg my card I have had the reservation for awhile now and it has shown on the bill. I am not part of the dining plan so my question is really-Will I have additional cost the day of the meal?

Go to allearsnet.com DINING-Character Meals.
This meal is paid for in advance and it looks like the only things you
might pay extra for is additional photos, additional beverages and the
Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Brew collector's mug $8.20. Hope this helps.
JC

We just went for CRT Lunch this past week. Our server said we were all set-no additional bill since we prepaid as per the new policy. However, we left extra tip because the tip only came out to 13% in the prepay price.

We went to breakfast 3 weeks ago and there were no additional charges. We also left an additional tip, as our server was great and we felt it was warranted. We paid for this meal, and although it is outrageously expensive for breakfast, we enjoyed it very much. We went for DGS and the princesses and to eat in the Castle. We were pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter