Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

there is a link a few pages back that gives step by stop instructions. I used it this morning and got right throught. it mentioned to press option 1 and 1 and it skips all the entering of more info. start calling about four minutes of and keep hitting redial luntill you dont here that they are closed anymore and then follow the instructions but press 1, 1 good luck

As soon as you hear that they are open (try called around 6:57 )-then once you hear the Victoria and Alberts message and it lets you enter a number, hit "1" and then "1" again-this will bypass all the numbers they ask you to enter such as phone no., etc. This worked for me when I was booking our Sept. reservations. Good luck!

:
TiggerPiglet said:
I don't know if this was covered already, but I notice now when you call Dining, you have to punch a lot of buttons before you get someone. Is there anyway to bypass this? I need to start calling tomorrow for Cindi's. Thanks :flower:
The Resi Strategies on these threads are golden. I have called two days in a row and got through quickly, Monday it took two minutes, and today it was maybe 20 seconds (maybe weekdays are easier than weekends). :banana:

I opted to go with Cindi's Table for a 12:30pm lunch on Nov 7th (today is minus 90 days), as my kids are okay with a cereal bar, donuts, and juice in the morning, and would hardly eat enough to rationalize paying for a Disney breakfast meal. I know we will need to get lunch at MK during the day anyway, so why not go then? Probably easier to get lunch resies versus breakfast. Going in for lunch will also gives us a cool down time if it is hot !

So all newbies, keep plugging away with the "Calling Strategy" and it should work out for you all. :wave:

ridgewood said:
:
The Resi Strategies on these threads are golden. I have called two days in a row and got through quickly, Monday it took two minutes, and today it was maybe 20 seconds (maybe weekdays are easier than weekends). :banana:

I opted to go with Cindi's Table for a 12:30pm lunch on Nov 7th (today is minus 90 days), as my kids are okay with a cereal bar, donuts, and juice in the morning, and would hardly eat enough to rationalize paying for a Disney breakfast meal. I know we will need to get lunch at MK during the day anyway, so why not go then? Probably easier to get lunch resies versus breakfast. Going in for lunch will also gives us a cool down time if it is hot !

So all newbies, keep plugging away with the "Calling Strategy" and it should work out for you all. :wave:

I did get a Cindi lunch for the 10th, but the breakfast menu seems better. I tried calling this morning for the 7th but did not get it. I knew I wouldn't since I was on hold for over 10 minutes. I guess I'll be up early tomorrow trying for the 8th.

:confused3 I just called and CM told me to call back on August 18th to make ADRs for Nov 16th for 2adults 1child.

What time should I start calling, live in CST zone? Hoping to get CRT, Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree, & 50s Prime Time.

Will I need my CC for a deposit?

I've just read that some people are getting ADRs before their call in time? How is that done? Are some CMs not adhereing to the policy? :confused3

again, you can make them ten days out, starting with the calendar day of your checkin date, for example I check in Nov fourth and was able to call Aug 6th. good luck. this is for resort guests.

I am new to this Cindymania stuff so I was surprised to hear that this was such a big deal. Now that you can make ressie's for your whole trip and not just 90 days out, I had no problem getting them. I called 90 days out from the first day of our trip (And I called around 1pm in the afternoon, not at 7 when they open) and got a ressie for day 4 of our trip.

Hope this helps!

I can't believe it. I got an ADR for Nov. 8th, even after I was on hold for about 5 minutes :cool1:

diskid@heart said:
:confused3 I just called and CM told me to call back on August 18th to make ADRs for Nov 16th for 2adults 1child.

What time should I start calling, live in CST zone? Hoping to get CRT, Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree, & 50s Prime Time.

Will I need my CC for a deposit?

I've just read that some people are getting ADRs before their call in time? How is that done? Are some CMs not adhereing to the policy? :confused3
Diskid:

Have your CC ready! Start Calling at 6:58am EST (make sure you have the accurate time) and follow the strategy listed several posts earlier. Redial, Redial, Redial, and then you're in !

There may be some inconsistency amongst the CMs taking resies, who knows? And even if you have onsite reservations, you may not be able to access the resies before the T-90 day arrives. I think I read once on an earlier post that Disney only opens up a few tables per day per restaurant for the 90+10 feature, so maybe they were just already booked. Each CM I talked to this past week for 90 + 10 resies told me that I had to wait until T-90, despite being booked as an onsite guest for those same days.

But I got what I wanted at CRT anyway on the T-90 day, by just following "the Strategy". It's a beautiful thing! And my DD will be a happy camper when we arrive! Now if only Minnie Mouse was at CRT as well !

We go on our 4th trip to Disney in 2 weeks time and believe it or not I didn't know until yesterday that there even was a restaurant in Cinderella's Castle! Anyway, I figured with only 2 weeks to go we'd missed the 90 day thing by a long way but what the hell I'd give them a call. Phoned at 3PM UK time (10AM Florida time), got straight through without being put on hold, asked for a booking during first week September and got a table for 4 at Cinderella's Breakfast Tuesday 6th September straight away, off the phone within 5 minutes, done deal! So all I can say is don't stress about the 90 day theory, try ringing at a quieter time, be nice to the person your speaking to and good luck.

Thanks you for responding - I've kinda nervouse about all the ADRs. I live in CST so I guess I'll be getting up before the sun that day to start calling!! :earseek:

This is our first trip and I really don't know how you guys plan all this so easily!! I want to start a strategy for the parks but don't want to do too much work before I know about the ADRs.

Thanks for your help. :)

elmer fudd, that's great you were able to get the CRT reservation. Are you coming from the UK?

I have my instructions sitting by my phone and will be trying for reservations for 8 at the CRT lunch on Saturday for Nov. 11th. I hope the fact Nov.11th is a holiday here doesn't stop me from getting reservations.

I have ressies for the week of 9-4-05 for both breakfast and dinner-I just called in the evening and asked for any open any day. I have called only about 6 times though, and it's slow that week. Both had just been cancelled and I was the next to call.

:cool1: Thank you all for the info for meals at the castle. I got through on my 1st try and got reservations for all 17 of us for lunch w/Cindy. Seemed to easy. Hope I can do the same for Chef Mickey's.

It is wonderful to see so many of us get what we need. (I love how I say need. Like I NEED to have breakfast at the castle :rotfl: ) I hope you all have magical trips.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter