Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

i called this morning & hit 1, 1 or something & had to input my phone number. the girl was new, didn't listen to what i was saying...didn't know what crt was!!!! BUT i did score an 8:30a on my date!!!! exciting!!!

amie

Hello All,

My Mom recently passed away and in an effort to cheer up my Dad, I have decided to take my Dad and my 4 year old to Disney in January. We will be at The Poly from Jan 4-24th.

I have not been able to secure Cindy princess: reservations at this late date, although I continue to faithfully try...in hopes of a cancellation.

If anyone is going to cancel their reservations, I would really appreciate it if they could advise me so I could try and book it.

Thanks a bunch.

Percy

We got a reservation today for Jan. 8th! :Pinkbounc :wizard: :cheer2: princess: :rockband:

What good fortune!

Percy

Percy The Pug said:
Hello All,

My Mom recently passed away and in an effort to cheer up my Dad, I have decided to take my Dad and my 4 year old to Disney in January. We will be at The Poly from Jan 4-24th.

I have not been able to secure Cindy princess: reservations at this late date, although I continue to faithfully try...in hopes of a cancellation.

If anyone is going to cancel their reservations, I would really appreciate it if they could advise me so I could try and book it.

Thanks a bunch.

Percy

We are leaving for WDW tomorrow and have been unable to get a CRT reservation. If anyone intends to cancel for either Dec 8, 9 or 10, please let me know! Thanks

Hello all!
I will be cancelling an 8:30 for 4 on the 27th, as well as a PSB for 8 at 10:20 on the 29th. Oh and a tea party for 3 on the 30th.
PM me if you want to coordinate! :cloud9:

After reading about all the problems to get reservations for Cinderella`s breakfast, I realize how lucky I was. I called at 6:55am as suggested and kept hitting redial. Got through and was on hold for 35 minutes.!!! BUT I got a reservation for 5.When the phone bill came the family couldn`t believe I paid $29. in long distance but I know my 4 year old granddaughter will love every minute of it.

Hi guys - I'm new to the character dining and am trying to book one for my nieces 6th birthday in September at the Magic Kingdom - Cinderellas Royal Table - Breakfast - could you please give me the best contact number for arranging this? ~ Thanks! :wave2:

Once everyone stops laughing :flower1: (because I know what the chances of this are...) is any fellow DIS boarder out there cancelling CRT ressies for next weekend? We have PSB for 12/19 but REALLY want CRT for 12/18 or 12/19!!! I would greatly appreciate it if you would PM me or e-mail me at lmarsh@ftrsm.com if anyone can't use their ressies. I can assure you that they will be greatly enjoyed and appreciated by two little princesses.

Thanks!!!

I'm so excited!! I called this morning and I was the first one through! The CM was wonderful--excited for us as well. I followed all the tips on these boards and had no trouble getting our PS for March. This will be our second visit to DW but our first to CRT. :cool1: Thanks to everyone for all the great info!

We called using all the "standard info" -- you know, 60 days out, just at opening time -- and we were able to secure our first-choice day. I hope everyone else will be as lucky, and I'll assure you this:

It's totally worth the effort!

Hey, MrsPete - I think we heard ya' :earseek:

I got lucky today. We have been trying for the last two months to get Cindy's for any time from the 19th to the 23rd of December. Yes, I know that the window opened up for those dates three months ago, but the little darlings didn't let us know then that they wanted Cindy's. Many phone calls with the same answer "no availability."

I knew that since I had missed the 90 day mark that my best shots would be at the 45 day mark ( minimum cancellation window without penalty for packages ) or around the 5 day mark ( minimum cancellation window for room-only reservations. ) Someone must have cancelled this morning, because I was able to get 12/20 at 10:20 am ONE WEEK OUT !! Can you say "doin' the happy dance !"

If the person(s) who had this reservation are reading this board now - thanks. Though not our first "Cindy" it will be the first for my daughters' friend (her first WDW trip). I know how hard this reservation was to get, so I know how much it must have pained you to cancel it.

Does anyone have any experiences to share about how successful they have been using the 1-800 numbert to try to book?

There are two numbers that I am aware of: 1-800-828-0228 or 1-800-421-3732. Based on the messages on the voicemail system at each of the numbers, I am guessing that the first one is a number for WDW Travel and the second one is a number for the WDW CRO. Each of them has a lengthy initial message (20 secs and 40 secs before you can select options). Perhaps the logical strategy is to use the 407-WDW-DINE number for the 7:00 am mad rush and use the 1-800 number to check for cancellations post-7:15?

(I don't mind paying long distance charges for several mornings of calls if I knew I would be eventually securing a coveted CRT ressie. But, the long distance bill will only add to the angst if I don't get one after all that.)

TIA for your thoughts.

In 2000, I learned that by calling the Spanish speaking number you would get right in... I was successful on my first try!

I just wanted to give everyone a big huge THANK YOU for all your info and advice! Our trip to DW in the spring will be our first official family vacation - we've always taken vacation time to visit family... not that that's not fun or anything, but we're sooooo looking forward to this trip.

Anyway, using the awesome info and advice here, I made my first call to get tickets to Cinderella's breakfast today (for 8 people, so I didn't have my hopes up!). I called and got the office closed message 3 times... the next time, I got in, pressed 1 twice, was on hold for about 1 second and got the reservations!!!! We are sooooo excited!!!!

Thank you to all of you who take the time to post here!!!!

Wendy

OK Folks -
Haven't had any takers on these ressies (shock!) but they;re going back in the system today. Hopefully some lucky one will get them!

CRT 12/27-8:10
PSB 12/29-10:20

I got CRT ressie today for 3/15! Big thanks to Merrie at Dream Unlimited to her help with this! 3/15 is my daughter's birthday & this is what she asked to do on her day.

Thanks Merrie!

I have a CRT ressie for Jan 30th. I know there is scheduled refurbishment, but I thought it was to be over by then and DisneyDining allowed me to make my ressie.

But my mousesavers newletter states the refurbishment is to last until Jan 30th.

Anyone got any other confirmation on this? Am I out of luck? Should I wait to see if Dining calls me? I am now in a panic as my DDs want so badly to see the princesses for breakfast.

Whoo! Hooo!

I went to AllEarsNet this morning and found this:

Changes at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom - Beginning January 30th, the Once Upon a Time Character Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table will begin extended breakfast hours. The last seating for breakfast will move from 10:20 to 11:15 am. In making this change, there will be a reduction in the lunch hours at Cinderella's Royal Table. Beginning January 30th, the location will be open for lunch from 1:00 until 2:55 pm

I called this morning and there had my choice of times for the date I wanted in March. Yay! I wanted to go as late as possible to make it more of a brunch anyway.

M.

I also just got ressies for Feb 28. They have extended hours. The latest is 11:15, at least on a weekday. I NEVER thought we would go to Cindy's because I did not want to go through the trouble, but this was so easy! If any of you need ressies for Cindy's in '05 and don't mind a later breakfast, call asap!

ps. I can't believe there is not a separate thread yet on this. (Maybe I missed it?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter