Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

okay, it's been several days since I posted to KLB5 that I was cancelling my December 2 CRT for 5. I haven't heard from her sooooo, for anyone who might want it, I'm getting ready to cancel my CRT ressie for 9:45am, December 2 for a table of 5. Best of luck.

I will also be cancelling breakfast for CRT for Wed November 24th for 6 people. I will wait to hear from anyone first.

Hello, I am not cancelling our PS but I do have space for 2 more people as my PS is for 5 and we only have 3 going now. The time is 8:30am.

If you would like to join us, we would love the company. We are: me, DH, and DD (8). Only very serious inquiries, please. Email me at mdroehrs1@insightbb.com.

took

Took
Don't sweat it. If nobody wants those 2 seats the money you paid down will go towards you total bill. Just tell them at the podium the other 2 couldn't make it.

thanks, jasminesmommy, i'm really not very worried about the charge (anymore) but i just feel a bit guilty that so many people seem to want CRT for bkft and we have more than enough space. i hope someone can use the seats!

took

Hi, I got a PS for CRT Dec 7 @8:20 for 4, but I'm finding it hard to use. I'll be cancelling soon. PM me if you'd like to sync up the time to cancel. It worked perfectly when someone else did the same for me (thanks Pam!)

And if anyone is thinking about cancelling CRT for Dec 6 or Dec 11, please PM. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to this thread. We'll be going on a cruise next sept and then popping over to WDW for 2 days. We've made our cruise ressies through DU, but not the resort ressies yet. I've heard that DU can do resort ressies too...and that they can do all the legwork of getting room only codes and PS at CRT. Is this true? Has anyone had any probs with having DU do it?

We used DU last year, and they were great! Made all our PS's, and yes even got s Cindy's!!

I would recommend them!!

f anyone is cancelling a reservation for Nov 21 or 22 please let me know I have a princess and 2 princes that would love to be there.

Thanks

Hi all. Is anyone by chance cancelling a CRT for Sun. Nov. 21st or Mon. Nov. 22nd? OR

Sat. Dec. 18th or Sun. Dec. 19th?

I have a PSB for 8:30 a.m. on Sat. Dec. 18th at 8:30 a.m. for 6 that I need to cancel if anyone wants it - please just PM me and we'll coordinate calling!

Thanks!!!:)

I agree with Sharper and the statement about the bad choice of fried food and then go to the park. I thought it was expensive too, and then the possibility of losing it on a ride!

Thanks for the insight!

I was worried about calling this morning..because CRT is closed for over a week and reopens for breakfast on 1/29...the date I needed...I pushed 1 then 1 then 2 but then I was prompted to put in my phone number and pound sign...I was on hold for 3 minutes and I got 9:50...I wanted earlier but she said they were all booked up...not to mention I forgot about the change in daylight savings and was up an hour earlier than necessary! :)

Hope others have great luck...I'm interested to see if anything changes after their week closing.

Tara

If anyone is cancelling a ressie for CRT breakfast the week of Dec 20-26, please send me a private message.
THank you

I still have a CRT ps for Dec. 3rd (party of 3) that I'm looking to "give away"... Please let me know if you are interested in coordinating call times!

We had breakfast at the Castle last Monday and it was magical ! The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We saw Mary Poppins, Snow White, Aurora, Belle and Cinderella. We had an 8:05 seating so the princesses came through quick quick quick and I did feel a little rushed. But my little princess had a wonderful time so it was totally worth it. Good luck to all of you who are trying!

:) Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter