Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

Thanks to a very kind soul on this forum I got PS @ CRT for Dec 7th!

I'm still looking for a ressie on our preferred date, Dec 6th or 11th for 4. If you are cancelling one, please PM. If I get it, I will post about releasing the one on Dec 7th

Congratulations nomen!!! Very happy for you and your family. You will love CRT and the princesses! We have a ps for the 6th- maybe you will get even more pixie dust and get the day you want. Either way, you are eating in the castle with the princesses! Congratulations and have a magical breakfast!
princess:

Over slept this am and still was able to get PS for 12 in Jan! My girls are so excitied!! Me too! Thanks for all the good info here it was very helpful!!princess:

I called on a whim and got December 13th. Someone must have just cancelled. I think the reservationist was surprised and excited as I am!

nomen, I'm so glad you got in!!! We love the CRT breakfast!!! I don't know if you've been there before but if you haven't, it's a cute idea to put the girls in their princess dresses.

Just wanted to let you all know that we just got back from our trip this past weekend. We ate at CRT for the first time, and even though I couldn't imagine that it would be worth all the hassle it took to get the PS, IT WAS WONDERFUL! Both of my DD's were sooooooo excited! We had a great time at the breakfast. We were one of the first to be seated on our morning (8:05 PS on a morning with no early entry). The princesses all took their time at our table, talking to the girls, signing autographs and having their pictures taken. I didn't feel that they rushed us at all. The food wasn't bad, actually, the stuffed french toast was really yummy (could go for some more of that this morning)!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that if you are undecided about whether to give this breakfast a try or not, I highly recommend it. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

We had to cancel our Oct 13-17 trip because one of the kids got the flu and had to give up a CRT reservation on Saturday Oct 16 (I just cancelled if anyone needs one). We rescheduled our trip for December 8-12 but no CRT's were available! If anyone plans on cancelling a CRT ressie on Dec 9, 10 or 11 please let me know! Thanks

I want to just take a min to thank Kristine From CT. I cannot remember her member name. She cancelled her P.S. for Dec 7th and I was able to pick up her reservation. NOW my DD will be able to eat at CRT for breakfast.

Here is Pixie DUST to all those trying to get CRT. Just when you think it is not gonna work out for you BAM!!!! out of the blue fate steps in and sees you though.

Man all that typing and work for breakfast with Cindy. My daughter better thank me LOL

Tell me if I have this right.
(1) Call just before 7am eastern time.
(2) Call (407) WDW-DINE, (800) 828-0228, or (877) 939-3732.

Here's where I've seen different things
(3) Press 1.
(4) Press 1 again.
or
(3) Press 1.
(4) Press 2 then enter my 10-digit phone #.
(5) Press 1.
(6) Press 2.

I've also read if you have any problems just press pound (#).

What is the right way to do this? :confused:

disluv- we'll be there Dec. 7th too! What time is your ps? Ours is 8:10 I believe- before the park opens!!!!
Maybe we'll see you there.
princess:

Pooh and piglet
I think most people have the best luck with 407 wdw dine, and then 1 and 1!
That is what I used and got my CRT for a party of 11!!!

Good Luck!

You press 1 then 1 again this is so you can bypass entering your phone # which can jeoparize your chances of getting your PS.

Ok KLB5, I'm going to be cancelling my CRT for Thursday, December 2 at 9:45 for my table of 5. What time do you want me to call? Let me know. I know you had asked that it be after 7pm. Once I hear from you we'll plan on your requested time for the following day. Does that work? Best of luck scooping it up.:wave2:

Hi! Have to post this: we did both the "CRT" and the "Storybook Princess" breakfast at Epcot last week(PS made well in advance...they are NOT kidding,you need to have them from what I saw...)The "SB" Breakfast was wonderful:I thought the princess's spent more time with the kid's(Aurora,Snow White,Jasmine,Mulan,Belle,just not Cindy...)than at the castle,food was as good,and they gave my g-daughter the cutest"edible cookie with edible paints" for her b-day instead of a cake! She was also spoiled at the castle but I just wanted to let you know that it IS a wonderful event/breakfast if you simply cannot get the "CRT"while you will be there you won't be sorry if you do the "SBPrincess" one instead!!! Best and Be Magical!

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that if you didn't get a PS at CRT, don't give up. I didn't get it for the trip we are taking and I kept calling to see about cancellations. Finally, I got a cancellation. I called at 10:50pm this past saturday and I was able to get CRT for Sat. Nov. 27th., my children's birthday. I am so excited. I thought this may be encouraging for some, because I was getting so discouraged. Good luck!

Susan:D

CONGRATS Pooh667!!!!:thewave: Sounds like it was meant to be! ::yes:: If you haven't already done it...you're going to LOVE Cindy's. :lovestruc Lots of pixie dust coming your way for a wonderful time!

Jessica:wave:

Originally posted by tink2
disluv- we'll be there Dec. 7th too! What time is your ps? Ours is 8:10 I believe- before the park opens!!!!
Maybe we'll see you there.
princess:

I do believe ours is at 9:10. I will have a lime green mickey on my back pack so you may see our party of 8

Originally posted by disneyw/kids
I just read on another site that CRT will be closed for rehab 1/17 to 1/28 just thought I would pass the infor along I don't know if there are any of you out there looking for CRT for those dates.

I just read this elsewhere this morning. :(

We have PS for the Princess Breakfast but they are for 11:20 and I was wondering if this will be okay? Has anyone ever gone this late? I mean if they offer them it must be okay, right??? It is an early entry day for EPCOT so we will be there already and figured we would treat it as early lunch but will there still be characters around and food?????????

I think it's an extended breakfast. When I called last week a CM told me they were extending PSB times for two more hours. I'm sure it will be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter