Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

After trying for 2 days, my sister and I both were able to get through this morning and make reservations for December 6th, party of eight. My sister will call and cancel her reservation tomorrow at 2:30 for anyone who is interested in trying at that time for a reservation. That should free up 2 tables for December 6th at 9:05.

We are going to MVMCP on December 5th and we really did not want to do CRT on the 6th (hoping to sleep in), but we were willing to take whatever we could get. We will keep trying for CRT later in the week and if we are able to get something, then I will cancel my reservation also.
:wave2:

Is there anyway we could coordinate this ps for cindys? It is my daughters bday and I was on hold this morning but could not get the ps! Please please please!
-Wendy

Wendylovespooh -
My sister will call tomorrow at 2:30 - this will free up 2 tables.
(I don't know of any other way to coordinate this other than to tell you the time she will call)
I really hope you are able to get this reservation.
Best of luck to you and lots of Pixie Dust!!

If anybody has an extra PS for CRT for 11/25, 11/26, 11/28, 11/29, 11/30 or 12/1 and will be cancelling can you please PM me and let me know when you are cancelling? It is my niece's only request for their trip. It is her and her twin brother's 7th birthday trip. They jointly decided on Chef Mickey's for breakfast that day but if anyone has a cancellation for that day, 11/27, we may be able to get him to agree to it. In any case we will keep on calling several times a day and hope some pixie dust comes our way. Thanks for any help you can give!

Out of curiousity - is there a significance to 2:30 pm?
If I promise to be really good could the disney pixies please blow some pixie dust my way so I could get a table? Please please oh please!!

-Wendy (who is not above groveling)

Originally posted by southern-minnie
Wendylovespooh -
My sister will call tomorrow at 2:30 - this will free up 2 tables.
(I don't know of any other way to coordinate this other than to tell you the time she will call)
I really hope you are able to get this reservation.
Best of luck to you and lots of Pixie Dust!!

Thank you for letting us know what time.

Thanks for the help!!! Even if it doesn't work out.. Disney doesn't like parties of 5???? If you plan on canceling let me know a couple of day's ahead. I can get you our e mail address or even here ( the buddy thing is pretty good) .. I booked CGF on our last night -// 12 / 4 unless we extend ::yes:: w/ MVMCp 12/2 w/ NO MK passduring the day... Hope you have a great time eitherway.. Thanks-----------

I am the person who got through at 7:08 this morning and was able to get CRT. Actually, my two telephones were picked up within 15 seconds of each other, even though I called two different numbers (1 407 and 1 800). I had a party of 5 (normally a pain to get) and was offered 9:05 and 9:40 by the two different CM's.

I'm extremely glad my 3:55 am wake up calls are over, but this experience has been WEIRD!!! We do this yearly, and it seems this time the responses, and response times, have been really unpredictable. I'm assuming it's Frances ruining not only current but future vacations!

Throwing tons of PD at everybody still trying! Hope some of you can coordinate those cancellations. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow...

I've coordinated with others 2X re: CRT reservations I cancelled. Disney really doesn't like to do this and will normally discourage it. Last year, to cancel CRT, I needed to talk to someone in group dining who had the authority to cancel the PS and credit my credit card. For a neighbor, she was on the phone the same time I cancelled. The cms weren't real encouraging but she did get it.

The second experience was with a Canadian gentleman who was able to conference call. The drawback to this method is that the other party hears your personal information.

Neither of the methods are fool proof. At any time, someone could have snagged those PSs when they were deposited back into the system, no matter how brief a time they were there.

HTH!

I finally got thru with no wait today at 6:59 and got CRT at 9 am for 5. I am so excited, I have been calling for a couple of days with no luck. The funny thing is this was the first day I woke my husband up to use the cell phone while I was on the home phone and he got thru right away. I should of woken him up a couple of days ago. Good luck to those still trying and I know a few people might be cancelling soon. SO keep trying.

Thank you so much to everyone on this board for all of your wonderful tips. I was able to get CRT this morning for 12/7 at 8:25 am. I called and got through immediately this morning with only less than a minute wait. DD is going ot be ecstatic. I can't wait to see her face when she walks to that castle and gets to see Cinderella and the princesses. I hope everyone gets their booking as well. Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without this board.

No luck again this morning - I was on hold before 7, but by 7:15 when the CM picked up I knew it was going to be a no go. Anyway, I wanted to pass along here what the CM told me: WDW Dining is updating their computers tonight beginning at 11:00 and won't be taking CRT PS tomorrow morning at all. Instead all PS for CRT for Dec. 8 will be accepted on Friday, as well at the PS for Dec. 9.

If anyone cancels CRT for 12/5 or 12/7, please pm me. I have been trying and both days I got right through using the prompts, but was on hold forever. Then when I did get in there was no availability.

I will still be trying for 12/8 and 12/9, but we are getting desperate. I did book Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire so we will get at least one meal with Cinderella. But "Rella" is my DD's absolute favorite.

:wizard:

I've heard the computer upgrade also for tonight and no ps tomorrow for cindy's but was assured that there would be no no no no no cindys ps's tomorrow but will do on fri for both days
getting worried might not get one
:( :( :( :( :(

Great.:( The one date that works for us for Cindy's this trip (Dec 9) and now double the people will be calling. Well, I guess I better be prepared for longer than normal wait times.

I just want everyone to know that POSITIVE THINKING really does work wonders!! You just have to believe!!! ::yes:: :sunny:

Called today at 2:30.

Just picked up someone's cancellation for 12/6 at 9:05. The CM on the phone laughed at me when I asked her to check for me. She nearly fell out of her chair when she saw that it was available.

Thanks!

I called and got the other table for 12-6-4 for Cindys breakfast for my daughters birthday!! Thank you for posting the cancellation!
I have always wanted to take my child to Disney but had 6 years of infertility and miscarriages. I adopted my little angel from China last year and this will be my dream came true!
-Wendy

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

That's great that you got it!!! I'm happy for you. I have been on the phone every morning now with no luck.... I'm so bummed. I have a standby of the PSB...but my daughter wants to eat at the castle. SHould I just accept the PSB...or keep on trying? I am so frustrated with this process.....

Tried to call and get the cancellations for dec 6th today no luck
had something weird happen didn't quite know how to act the castmember on the otherend offered to book tommorow day dec 8th for me when he got in in the morning and call me back ???????
felt weird and didn't do it besides have ressies at discovery cove for wed dec 8th and couldnt use also offered to book thurs the 9th but am doing mvmcp that night and couldnt see going that early if i'm going to be there late that night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter