Cindy' Royal Table for 12/12

sky7777

Earning My Ears
Dear all,

What a dissapointment! Woke up this morning at 6.30am...waited and waited, started calling Disney' Dining at 6.55am. Until the line was opened at 7am, I was put on hold for 15 mins. Then was told by the agent that the priority sitting (PS) for Cindy' Royal Table for December 12 were all sold out. :mad:

I asked why I still couldn't get PR when I started calling at 7am. THe agent said it all depends the location u were calling from too...i was like ...WHAT???? I also asked if I should try again later to get a PS for 12/12, she said most likely it's tough, bcos people usually made PS using their credit cards, unless they cancel their whole trip, else the chances are low! :(

Very dissapointed...as I thought I could impress my wife with a CIndy' breakfast in our honeymoon trip! :( Sob SOb.....

Hmmmm....u guys think that will be any miracle....of me getting PS ofor 12/12!!!???

SKy

You never know, dont give up hope a lot of people on this board make several PS if they are able to get thru and then once their schedule is complete some will cancel. SO check boards often to see if anyone is going to call to cancel for your date.princess:

I have been trying since Thursday to get through to get a PS at Cindy's too. I made it today which was the last day I could have tried. Keep trying. Some people do cancel because of whatever reasons. Otherwise you may consider the "other princess" bkfst at Norway. I just cancelled there today when I got Cindy's.

Honestly, for a honeymoon, you would probably be much better off eating lunch or dinner in the castle anyway. The atmosphere is much more relaxed and less hectic. The food is better. It's a very romantic experience. Unless she is in love with Cinderella, I would definately go with lunch or dinner. DH and I love lunch and dinner at the castle, but we won't bother with breakfast again unless we have a little girl who is a princess freak. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that in case it makes you feel better!

If you're looking for a great honeymoon breakfast, I suggest the Grand Floridian Cafe. It's such a lovely atmosphere, very birght and cheery, but also very quiet and relaxed. And the Grand Floridian is something you all should see. You could have a lovely breakfast, take a romantic stroll through the gardens, and then hop a monorail to the Magic Kingdom. That would be my reccomendation! We LOVE breakfast there and the food is 200 times better than at Cindy's!

Whatever you do, have fun!!

How many will be in your party? I got right throught at 6:59 and the earliest time was 8:50 on Dec. 13 and this was for 2 (DW and DD will attend) I did use the 1 - 1 suggestion. I started calling at 6:55 and even hit a wrong button then quickly hung up and hit redial. Sorry that you did not get this. I have read a lot of post about not giving up.

Originally posted by Feelin' Goofy
How many will be in your party? I got right throught at 6:59 and the earliest time was 8:50 on Dec. 13 and this was for 2 (DW and DD will attend) I did use the 1 - 1 suggestion. I started calling at 6:55 and even hit a wrong button then quickly hung up and hit redial. Sorry that you did not get this. I have read a lot of post about not giving up.

I thought Dec. 13 PS were to made tomorrow? I made PS for CRT this morning for Dec 12th at 9:35 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter