cinderrella's royal table booking on mydisneyexperience page

kingken

LOVEFLORIDA
seems easier to get tables of 4 than 8 the size of our party, on my Disney experience page is it possible to book 2 tables of 4 or would it just let me book 1 table of 4 then ask me to cancel reservation when I came to book 2nd table
I was wondering if I could book 2 tables as a last resort and just go together when we book in and explain or is there no flexibility with this reservation, thanks in advance

seems easier to get tables of 4 than 8 the size of our party, on my Disney experience page is it possible to book 2 tables of 4 or would it just let me book 1 table of 4 then ask me to cancel reservation when I came to book 2nd table
I was wondering if I could book 2 tables as a last resort and just go together when we book in and explain or is there no flexibility with this reservation, thanks in advance

You can book the 2 tables of 4. You will need the second table in someone else’s name with their phone number & MDE account. When you check in, explain you are together & ask to be seated together or near each other. But you will not be guaranteed to sit together. It is a small restaurant with lots of tables for 4. If they can seat you together, they will but you might have to wait for a bit longer. I would be prepared to sit apart, just in case, figure out who will sit at which table, etc. In the meantime, you could keep looking for a table for 8. But at least you will all have seats this way.

Just wanted to add that you may have to book the first table (i.e., the first reservation) in someone else' name and make the second one in your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter