• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderellea'sa Royal Table

angofwi

Earning My Ears
Ok honestly what are my chances of actually getting a reservation there??? I tried yeaterdat for our trip on Dec 4th-11th and not ONE reservation is available!!! Do I keep trying in hopes that someone will cancel or give up and pick a different option??? I also tried for the Donald Duck and no suck luck there either!! How frusterating!!

When I went in October 2 years ago I booked my trip in July and couldn't get a reservation for Cindy's Royal Table...Then Labor day weekend I called and there was a cancellation for a 2:20 lunch! I took it right away. I was also able to get a Chef Mickey's for dinner that year.

However this year I feel like it is impossible to get any of the character dining. I am going in Dec and cannot get a Chef Mickey or CRT. I have been told to keep trying. Good Luck!

Thanks! I am incrediblly frusterated already!! Not only can we not get reservatios for CRT, but we cant get Donald Ducks Tusker House Breakfast or Famtasmic!! We also could not get the resteraunt that we wanted for the Candelight Processional either!!! Would you suggest that I keep trying online or calling everyday??

I was in disney that same week in Dec. 2008 and I was able to get CRT for a lunch ADR after my 90 days. Just keep trying. If you are looking for princesses try the princess Norway meal in Epcot though. I found the interaction MUCH better at that meal. (My little girls far prefer Norway to the castle). I also thought the food at CRT was "eh." But if eating at the castle is a big deal to you the just keep trying. Also, I assume the Donald meal you are looking for is Tusker House for breakfast and if you are flexible with times you should find one if you keep checking online regularly.

Thanks! I am incrediblly frusterated already!! Not only can we not get reservatios for CRT, but we cant get Donald Ducks Tusker House Breakfast or Famtasmic!! We also could not get the resteraunt that we wanted for the Candelight Processional either!!! Would you suggest that I keep trying online or calling everyday??

I just posted that question a few minutes ago...hopefully someone can answer that!

I have been posting my saga about trying to get the castle..Keep trying...I walked around with my daughter's laptop ..I checked every time and I checked often. I would go through the times twice ..then come back and do it again..I ended up snagging a reservation..it was for 730..but at least we are eating there!

I called on the phone twice and they couldn't find a time..but the cm said someone just called in the day before and snagged a 5pm that someone released. While I was on the phone the second time I called, i was still running through on the pc and found a time that the cm didn't...

p.s. I booked my trip last week for the first week in November..if that helps to know my time frame..

Ok honestly what are my chances of actually getting a reservation there??? I tried yeaterdat for our trip on Dec 4th-11th and not ONE reservation is available!!! Do I keep trying in hopes that someone will cancel or give up and pick a different option??? I also tried for the Donald Duck and no suck luck there either!! How frusterating!!
Based on my experience over the last week, I'm sorry to say, it appears that your chances are INCREDIBLY slim. But don't give up... I'm not.

I was in disney that same week in Dec. 2008 and I was able to get CRT for a lunch ADR after my 90 days...<snip>
THIS is exactly why my multiple failed attempts at reservations is so very frustrating. Everything that worked last year does not work this year. Maybe it's the inclusion of DD in December, or maybe it's the new online ressie system, I dunno'. I only know that everything I'm trying for is sold out at 6:59 AM Eastern time, ever - single - day.

Very, very frustrating, to say the least.
:headache:

Keep trying! Try closer to and even while you are in WDW. You have to reserve CRT with a credit card and if people aren't going to go they will cancel or have to pay a $10 pp fee. Good luck! :wizard:

factors involved. CRT is not a large restaurant - which is one of the reasons they can charge so much. Are you looking for breakfast or lunch? Does it matter? How large is your party?

Have you tried the date range function in the online search? There is a 12:10 lunch ADR showing up for 12/7 right now.

I just pmed the op because I saw the 12:10 too

When I got my res for the castle, the cm told me t hat if I didn't cancel before 24 hours I would still be charged..he told me the full amount.. I don't know if he was mistaken or not..that why I kept being persistent..I figured people would drop the res if they have to pay if they don't show up

I want lunhc!!! How come I didnt see the 12:10??? I am searching and searching!!! HELP!!!

I want lunhc!!! How come I didnt see the 12:10??? I am searching and searching!!! HELP!!!

make sure you put in the exact date and put 12..maybe it got taken...but it gives you hope that if you keep trying something will pop up!

DON'T GIVE UP!!! KEEP TRYING!!!!!!! My daughter wanted to go to CRT soooo bad and I have been trying for a week and a half to get a ressie! Thursday night about 10 pm I lucked up and found 2!!!!!! One I took the other I didn't. We will be headed to Disney on the 16th and the I got the reservation only 11 days before the dinner!!!! So if it is something that you truely have you heart on......DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you some :wizard: to make it happen!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter