Cinderella's Slipper...

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
I've heard about Cinderella's Slipper and how amazing it is. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or information of where I can find it in WDW. :earboy2:

It's been on these boards periodically through the year. I'd do a search and see if one of the threads comes up with a picture. wdwig.com may have it as a feature as well.

I ordered it for our dinner at 1900 Park Fare this past November 1st. It was beautiful and yummy but rich. It was $14. I preferred the mini wedding cake myself!

slipper2.JPG

slipper.JPG

I was told it was only available in GF restaurants. I ordered two of them last year along with the dog bones for ds. They were beautiful. This year I'm going to try the mini castle cakes.

llggood said:
Can you order this anywhere in the park or only certain restaurants?

These Cinderella slippers are made by the GF bakery and are only available there.

Someone did post that they were able to get this dessert at Cinderella's Castle by calling them directly.

Hhhmm we will be at Cinderella's castle for breakfast, wonder if they could do it?

llggood said:
Hhhmm we will be at Cinderella's castle for breakfast, wonder if they could do it?

I suggest calling Cinderella's Castle restaurant directly to see. Since the search function is down, we can't do a search to find the person who said she ordered it at that restaurant.

It's a pretty rich, large dessert for breakfast though, IMHO.

llggood said:
I checked they said no, darn it!

I wish the search function was up because there is definitely someone who was able to get it at the Castle but it was for dinner.

Sorry!

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of dessert is Cinderellas slipper? It would be a really nice surprise for my DDs.

I called the GF bakery today and they said that they only do Cindy's plate at the GF restaurants.....
I too, thought I had read someone had it at the castle....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter