Cinderella's Slipper Dessert at CRT?

Momof4DisneyLuvrs

Mouseketeer
Our trip to WDW is next month. We have a special meal planned for just the "girls" at CRT for lunch and I was thinking about ordering Cinderella's slipper dessert for each of my 3 daughters (17, 4, and 2). Can anyone tell me the current price and any recommendations (white chocolate vs dark) for the slippers? Are they both amazingly yummy? When I order can I ask them to put write "Princess XXX" on the plate and if so, is there an extra charge for it?

Also, how to I order them?

We paid 12.50 plus tax plus mandatory 18% tip. The choice is white and dark chocolate slipper. We had both at our table as one of my DDs doesn't like dark chocolate and yes it was as yummy as the dark chocolate. The dark chocolate is as sweet at Easter bunny chocolate. well worth the $40 something for 3 of them but way too much food for only 1 person to eat. They also came on a cake square and served with lots of strawberries. you can write what ever you want on the plate. Ours all said Welcome Princess xx and it's free of charge to have writing on the plate.

Just so you know - they don't always give you the choice of white or dark chocolate. Infact I've never heard of them giving anyone the choice - the CM will tell you what they serve at the particular place (in this case CRT) and time of day. Either way they are fantastic and the expressions on the kids faces are priceless!!!princess:

I ordered it last year for our DD's b-day dinner at CRT. I was not given a choice for white or dark chocolate. I did ask for different berries (DD allergic to strawberries) and it came out w/ strawberries and blueberries. Ugh. She at the blueberries and I ate the strawberries. It was very yummy. My DD enjoyed eating the mousse in the slipper the best. She gave me the slipper. ha ha. She thought it was awesome. Had me take about 20 pictures of her w/ the slipper. :love: I'm sure your girls will be the same way!

Anyone can order it and you only have to call 48 hours ahead of time. As for choice, I was given the choice for either and got exactly what I wanted. I call the cake line, then was asked for my email by the CM and we communicated by email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter