• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table

DadofBuzz

Earning My Ears
Quick question for those who have recently attended - what percentage of the girls attending the breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table wear their princess costume to breakfast? We have two girls in our group (both age 5) and were looking for a rough idea of what to expect. Thanks much!

When we went I would estimate 30%. It was mostly the little little girls (3-5). You will not feel out of place if you do not dress up. But they may feel like real princesses if they do. My DD (7 at the time) refused to wear her Cinderella costume and I was a little upset, but we ended up having a great time anyway. She did wear a Cinderella shirt and bring her Cinderella barbie. Aurora commented how DD had a doll of "her good friend Cinderella".

Maggie

When we went to CRT and Storybook breakfast, she dressed up. When we went to dinner at 1900 Park Fare we did not (although many girls were).

For us a breakfast we could change afterwrds to goto the parks. For dinner, we didn't have time to go back to the resort and did not feel like carry the whole outfit around all day.

DD had a wonderful time at all, but I likes when she was dressed up. A little more special.

My 5 year old wore her Cinderella costume last month to CRT, my 8 year old didn't dress up at all. Neither felt out of place. I would say about 25% were dressed up when we were there. Mostly ages 5 and under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter