Cinderellas Royal Table

mommy2aprincess

Earning My Ears
Hello! We have reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me what princess's make an appearance besides Cinderella? Thank you!

Hello! We have reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me what princess's make an appearance besides Cinderella? Thank you!

We were there for breakfast a week ago. It was Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Jasmine. Jasmine was my favorite! She was great with the kids and spent alot time with them! :)

Belle was not there.

We had Belle in her blue dress with the apron rather than the gown. But, that was 3 years ago now.

We had Belle in her blue dress with the apron rather than the gown. But, that was 3 years ago now.

I was hoping we would have her, but no such luck. I guess you have to see Enchanted Tales with Belle or see her at Epcot (or Akershus). :)

cinderella does not actually do meet n greets ijn the restaurant.
you get a very rushed meet and greet with her in the lobby when your pic is taken.

in the restaurant it can vary a tad.
every time i've gone i've seen snow white, jasmine and aurora and a couple of times i've seen belle and a couple other times i've seen ariel.

We were there for dinner on Sunday, and met Cinderella at the door (for our photo, as usual) and then were visited be Snow White, Aurora, Ariel (in her green dress) and Jasmine. I do believe they vary a little. We met Snow White, Aurora and Ariel at Akershus as well, and Jasmine was brought out last, so we were hanging on tenter hooks to see who our final Princess was! She was very cool :)

We were there the last week in June this year. We met Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Jasmine & Rapunzel :)

Cinderella is downstairs in the foyer where you will have your photo taken with her. Upstairs in the dining room the most likely princesses are Snow White, Aurora, Ariel and Jasmine. If one of them is ill or unable to meet and greet there will be sub such as Rapunzel. Belle stopped appearing at CRT once Enchanted Tales with Belle opened.

In July we had Jasmine, Snow White, Ariel and Aurora. And of course we meet Cinderella at the door

a few years ago we did CRT, expecting to see Aurora, the only Princess DD had to see... we ended up waiting in line for the Princess M&G! :rotfl2:

You just never know but I suspect Aurora must've gotten a cold that day and is usually there!

When we were there in 2007 my ODD got a wand and they did a Make A Wish ceremony. Do they still do that? This will be our first visit to CRT since 2007 and YDD first ever.! I can't wait to surprise my girls!

We are going in a couple if weeks for breakfast on my daughters 3rd birthday. I have a lovely Cinderella birthday card and was wondering whether it might be possible to get it signed by Cinderella? And possibly get her to give it to my daughter? We've never been to WDW and I'm not sure how it works.

Probably not, unfortunately. Cinderella is meeting guests before you enter the restaurant pretty consistently. I'm not sure how they could take a break, have her sign something, and have her give it to your daughter.

You could ask at the podium when you check in for the reservation, but I'd be prepared for it not to be possible.

Can anyone tell me how long I should plan for a lunch for 2 adults and 2 kids to take?

We've eaten at CRT 4 times since 2011. The regular princesses are Cindy (before the meal), Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, and Ariel in her green dress. If one of these princesses isn't available, Rapunzel typically fills in. Before ETWB opened in 2012, Belle used to meet at CRT in her blue dress, and Jasmine was rarely seen. After ETWB opened, Jasmine became a CRT regular and Belle was removed from the rotation.

When we were there in 2007 my ODD got a wand and they did a Make A Wish ceremony. Do they still do that? This will be our first visit to CRT since 2007 and YDD first ever.! I can't wait to surprise my girls!

We were just there at the end of August. They still do the wishing ceremony.

Can anyone tell me how long I should plan for a lunch for 2 adults and 2 kids to take?

Plan on 90 minutes to be safe, but usually we're done in just over an hour.

We are going in a couple if weeks for breakfast on my daughters 3rd birthday. I have a lovely Cinderella birthday card and was wondering whether it might be possible to get it signed by Cinderella? And possibly get her to give it to my daughter? We've never been to WDW and I'm not sure how it works.

I agree with aarcher that this won't be possible since Cinderella is doing a more or less continuous meet and greet photo op in the foyer. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney doesn't allow it because with all the other children in the lobby watching, they'll wonder why one child got something extra from Cinderella and they didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter