Cinderella's Royal Table?

We were there in February for my DD's birthday, my DD turned 5yrs old, she did not eat hardly anything, a couple of bites of a biscuit & french toast,that was it, she was hungry again before the hr was up:lmao: I am told that this happens alot- the kids are to excited to eat anything.

Now the adults had the steak & eggs, I wished I had picked something else. I asked for a medium & got a well done, I just ate eat anyway, My BABY GIRL was having a wonderful time, so I did not want to interrupt anything.
I would do it again, I would just pick something different next time.
It was great getting into the park early, if/or when we go back, I will make some more reservations in the morning just so we can get into the parks early (Magic Kingdom), this park always seems crowded & getting in early helps.

The food was just okay. We ate there for breakfast - we only had one day in MK and wanted to make the most of our time. Not having to wait in line in five different locations to meet the princesses made it worth every single penny. Even my banker husband approved. LOL

We're going in August for dinner with my 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son, but we're not sure if their to young or not. We did 1900 in October and my daughter loved it so we booked CRT this year. The only issue we may have is since their both under 3 they won't receive the gifts that paying kids receive and I think they may have a hard time with that. What do think I should do?

We're going in August for dinner with my 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son, but we're not sure if their to young or not. We did 1900 in October and my daughter loved it so we booked CRT this year. The only issue we may have is since their both under 3 they won't receive the gifts that paying kids receive and I think they may have a hard time with that. What do think I should do?

They give the wands and swords to anyone who asks. Don't let that deter you if you really want to go.

We will be in the World first week of Dec and are trying to decide on our ressie's. We are considering CRT, but have heard horrible reviews of the food. I know this is mostly about the experience but we also need to eat, if the food is that bad we will prob skip it because we did 1900 Park Fare last year and were deeply disappointed all the way around, we were on the end of the rotation and by the time they got to us, my neice had already been wound up and was coming down from it and had issues, it was just to long for her to wait, almost a meltdown. I know that is no ones fault, but it was just an average experience and the food was not so good, and as you all know, it is not a cheap experience. So, my question is this, how is the food? The pics look good, but haven't heard good things. Is the experience enough to forgive the food or have I been misinformed and the food actually isn't so bad? Any opinions will be appreciated. I know that everyones opinion will be different but I have no experience with CRT at all. Thanks

Over the years, we've eaten at CRT for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food for lunch and dinner was very average. The food for breakfast was way, way over priced. Not only that, it's a cattle call. They push you in and they push you out. In the Park, stick with Crystal Palace. 1900 Park Fare was a horrible experience for us, and we'd never go back. We love Citricos and Narcoosees. If you're looking for a nice meal, I'd suggest any one of these. A rule of thumb at Disney, with the exception of a few of the character meals, the more atmosphere and entertainment offered for kids, the worse the food is. That's why we stick with counter service for lunch and signature table service for dinner.

We've done it twice and both times thought the food and character interaction was sorely lacking. We won't do it again. From reviews we thought the first time was just a fluke so we tried it again. Had pretty much the same experience the 2nd time as the first.

We really like the princess breakfast at Akershaus and have always had both good food and character interaction at 1900 Park Fare.

We ate there last week and really liked everything about it. I had a goat cheese quiche and everyone else had filet tips. They bring a great pastry tray when you sit down.

As for the interaction, I think it purely depends on the personality of your child. DD was pretty shy and because of that I would say that the interaction was very brief. We also did Askerhaus last week. I prefer CRT. I agree with previous posts. If you can do it...go for the experience.

We don't care for the dinner menu and always used to do breakfast but this Jan we tried lunch and LOVED it :thumbsup2 The salad was tasty, the short rib was amazing and the flourless chocolate cake (aka fudge) was the addictive. Lunch at CRT is now a MUST-DO for us. The experience is worth it and we've always had good service and the characters arrive quick. To tell you the truth we can't remember what DD had but I think it was fine. She doesn't care about food and isn't a big eater so food for her is the least of our concern when booking restaurants ;)

arcticdisneylovers said:
We don't care for the dinner menu and always used to do breakfast but this Jan we tried lunch and LOVED it The salad was tasty, the short rib was amazing and the flourless chocolate cake (aka fudge) was the addictive. Lunch at CRT is now a MUST-DO for us. The experience is worth it and we've always had good service and the characters arrive quick. To tell you the truth we can't remember what DD had but I think it was fine. She doesn't care about food and isn't a big eater so food for her is the least of our concern when booking restaurants

Glad to hear this! We are planning on going here for lunch for the 1st time in November and I am really looking forward to it!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We've eaten breakfast at CRT a few times, and each time enjoyed it very much. The food isn't "5-star", but it was good (the last time not as good as the first). The character interaction has been good each time, with the last time being the best. Remembering that you are paying for the experience, and eating in an amusement park, I think it is an OK value. We'll definately do it again.

We have been to CRT twice and loved it both times!! We had breakfast before the park opened both times and thought that the food was excellent!! I always recommend it to people who are going with younger children. If you are still undecided you might want to try Akershus in Norway at Epcot. They have princesses and a really excellent family style buffet with a fruit/baked goods buffet to nibble on while you are waiting to be served your main food. Again we went at breakfast - I have not had lunch/dinner at either place. We love it as a fun start to our day.

We always do lunch at CRT our first day in the parks. We've had memorable experiences both times, and it will stay on our list. The food is fine. I've only had Major Domo's short rib and it's pretty good. I think the key is tempering your expectations on the food. Don't expect to get the same quality of food you'd get for that price at home. As long as you go in there with that mindset, you'll be fine.

Honestly, I read all the horrible reviews on here and expected to be served dog food. It really wasn't that bad at all, and my expectations were so low that I ended up pleasantly surprised.

I do think the service is lacking, though. The princesses have always been pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter