• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table

BigTuna07

Mouseketeer
Hello DisDads!!!

I think I looked at about 20 hrs worth of this forum and still haven't found the information I am looking for. We have a breakfast reservation at CRT at 9:25am. How early do we need to be? I am thinking 20 min before our reservation. The park opens at 9am. Will they let us in before this? We are staying at the Value Resorts (2nd time to WDW and 1st time on site.) I understand they have a bus that picks us up and drops us off. I am thinking we need to be on the 8:30am bus. Do they run that early?

Sorry for all the questions but I would rather do the leg work now than the day before or day of.

Thanks for the replies in advance!

Brian

I would be at the bus stop at 8:00. You'll get to the park a bit early, but they'll probably let you in about 8:45 (but since the ADR is for 9:25 they may not let you in until 9:00 - it just depend on how close they're checking the times.) Just go to the turnstile that is all the way to the right.

The buses start running at 6:30 every morning.

Brian,

Ours was at 0930 the last time we went. As soon as the park opened we went straight there and they were ready for us.

If you haven't been, we really enjoyed it.

Hello DisDads!!!

I think I looked at about 20 hrs worth of this forum and still haven't found the information I am looking for. We have a breakfast reservation at CRT at 9:25am. How early do we need to be? I am thinking 20 min before our reservation. The park opens at 9am. Will they let us in before this? We are staying at the Value Resorts (2nd time to WDW and 1st time on site.) I understand they have a bus that picks us up and drops us off. I am thinking we need to be on the 8:30am bus. Do they run that early?

Sorry for all the questions but I would rather do the leg work now than the day before or day of.

Brian

The buses will be running early. I would aim to be on the bus by 8:30 at the latest, meaning be at the bus stop by 8:15.

They do allow guests with ADR's in before the park opens to get too their reservation.

with a 9:25 ADR they may not let you in until the park opens at 9:00 am.

Either way, you will make it with plenty of time.

Enjoy.

Hello DisDads!!!

Brian

It's been a few years, but I don't remember them letting us in the park for an ADR unless it was before it opened. I didn't see your reservation date, but that could be an EMH morning day, in which case, if you're at the resort, then you could get in early. If you're worried, then you can have one person walk ahead to claim the reservation.

It's been a few years, but I don't remember them letting us in the park for an ADR unless it was before it opened. I didn't see your reservation date, but that could be an EMH morning day, in which case, if you're at the resort, then you could get in early. If you're worried, then you can have one person walk ahead to claim the reservation.

If you have an ADR before the park opens (which they do take often) they will always let you in!

And buses will be available.

If you have an ADR before the park opens (which they do take often) they will always let you in!

And buses will be available.

But, the BigTuna's post was for 9:25 AM. If the park opens at 9, I don't think they let the ADR in early. If the reservation was for 8:50 AM and the park opened at 9, then I know they let people in early. But, if MK opens at 8:00 AM for EMH and you're staying at the resort, then you're in.

We had reservations for 09:15 last year, the park opened at 09:00. We were not allowed to enter until the park opened. Then we had th navigate through the sea of people to make it to the castle on time. I have a picture on my Facebook page of the crowd. We were rushed to say the least.
I would advise you to try to move your reservation up to 08:55. That should get you in early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter