Cinderella's Royal Table

PrincessAurora83

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am thinking of having a Disney wedding and had a question...

Can you rent out Cinderella's Royal Table for a rehearsal dinner? I have been there once and I recall the restaurant being on the smaller side, so is it possible to reserve all the tables in the restaurant and hold a rehearsal dinner there? I know you would have to book something like this way in advance but I was wondering if it is even possible. Has anyone done this or has heard of someone doing this?

Thanks in advance! :)

I think I have heard of corporations renting it out for Corporate events. We did ask about doing it for Citricos for our reception but the response I got was that it would be extremely expensive and we would have to do a complete restaurant buy-out for that night. Basically you have to cover whatever the restaurant would have made if it had been open for the evening.

The best thing to do would be to ask your Planner or Sales Consultant and let them know your budget for the Rehearsal dinner and they should be able to tell you right away if it's possible.

Thanks for the reply...I haven't spoken to a planner yet and was trying to do a little research on my own. :)

Someone else told me that the maximum capacity of Cinderella's Royal Table is 130...and the adult dinner price at the restaurant costs $60 including tax and gratuity...so that would come out to $7,800....and on a regular night they would definitely make less than that because half of the patrons in the restaurant would be children.

Through more research I read that it costs $25,000 plus 6.5% tax and 18% gratuity to rent out Citricos, which has a maximum capacity of 220 (and this info is from 2006 so it may cost more now).

So I am speculating that there may be more costs involved than just covering whatever the restaurant would have made for the night...because if every person filled a seat at Citricos for a night and spent $80 each (which definitely dosen't happen) it would only cost $17,600.

But I also just recalled that you would probably need to pay for park admission for everyone dining at CRT because is in a theme park...but who knows...I guess I will just have to call. Thanks again for the response. :)

You're welcome! Yeah I think with something like this you'd definitely need to talk to them since I don't think it is done very often and better to get the facts from the source. Don't forget it's not just the restaurant capacity, that's just how many people it holds at one time, over the course of the evening the tables would turn over a few times. I know most restaurants aren't filled to capacity for every seating time, but I'm sure they have their "Disney Math" to figure it out. ;)

I'm just guessing but I would think CRT would be more than Citricos because of it being so popular. No sure if you'd considered you wouldn't be able to serve alcohol in CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter