• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table

JasmineRocks!

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
Just have a quick question. Our dinner reservations are for 7:00pm. Wishes Nightime Spectacular starts at 8:00 according to their schedule. I would hope we were finished in 1 hour in order to see the fireworks. If we are not, is there a viewing area to see them? This is our first trip to DW as well as MK. It would be a shame to miss the fireworks. We have a second chance on Thursday to see Wishes. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight.

Thanks Bunches!

princess:

I ate dinner at CRT last year and it took more than one hour to complete the meal. I would just count on catching the fireworks on Thursday. You want to relax at dinner and enjoy yourself. There is wonderful character interaction at dinner so you will want time to take it all in. With that said the fireworks at MK are truly magical. Give yourself plenty of time to "set up shop" and get the perfect view. Get your camera ready as you will see a flying fairy overhead. :)

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. I'm so excited about going on our vacation. It is much needed! ( I will probably say that right after this vacation)

My advice is hope you take longer than 1 hour. We ate at CRT this spring, and the fireworks from inside the castle are so much better. They dim the lights and tune in the music. It is wonderful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter