Cinderellas Royal Table & MNSSHP

I'm curious though as I might plan this with a ladyfriend. Like after you reserve (prepaid of course). Do you have to pay for a separate park ticket to get to the castle? I do have a Wild 4 pass but she doesn't.

Hey guys -- I have a question about CRT and MNSSHP. I am planning on doing MNSSHP Tuesday 10/4 (assuming there will a a party that day), would it be adviseable to do a 430pm reservation for CRT that day? Being as the party doesnt start until 7pm? Any input would be appriciated.

That is exactly what we did in September. We had a 4:40pm ADR for CRT on our MNSSHP day. We had a really nice meal before we went to the party, in fact we were out long before the party so we got to enjoy some rides once we were done. And since our kids were dressed for the party (dressed as Mickey and Minnie), all of the Princesses were just goo-gooing over them and really talking up how they were dressed as their "Favorite Mice". So I say if you want to eat at CRT before your party...then by all means go for it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter