Cinderella's Royal Table-magic can happen

vanguardgator

Mouseketeer
I am literally pinching myself. I am a Florida resident who grew up going to Disney, and have taken my children every chance possible in recent years. However, since our trips are often spontaneous...we have never been able to book reservations at CRT. I have tried calling, online and walk-up for years --to no avail. Well, we just decided yesterday to head to Disney for Labor Day weekend, and I started my regular rounds of trying to get ressies. Lo and behold, I guess since we are so close to the 24 hour cancellation period - I was able to secure lunch reservations for this Sunday. :goodvibes (I have checked my printed confirmation sheet about 20 times :))

Since, we have never been to CRT and I am running out of planning time - can someone please give me any details on who the current princesses are in rotation? I am going to try to make some autograph cards on the fly tonight. Also, I am not totally clear how it works - do we meet Cinderella in a separate room with just our party or are we with groups of other guests? I just quickly read a few back threads and it sounds like some people were able to get pictures and autographs with all the princesses and others were not.

I want to be able to manage expectations and don't want to tell the kids they can get pictures with each princess if it is only Cinderella.

Any tips, hints, advice or commentary is greatly appreciated. I am literally bursting with excitement. :goodvibes

When I was there in July, the princesses in the dining area were snow white, Ariel, sleeping beauty, and belle. Your party gets a picture with Cinderella in the lobby type area of the castle. Other guests are in line, but when it's your turn to get the picture, it wasn't rushed when we were there, it was very nice. Cinderella took time to talk with us for about five minutes. All of the tables around us including ours saw all the princesses and got pictures and autographs, so the only way you wouldn't get the opportunity with all of them is if you leave early! :) I hope this helps, it was wonderful when we were there, but there are always some people who have bad experiences. I hope you have fun and enjoy it!!!!

I just quickly read a few back threads and it sounds like some people were able to get pictures and autographs with all the princesses and others were not. I want to be able to manage expectations and don't want to tell the kids they can get pictures with each princess if it is only Cinderella.

Not to worry - your kids will be able to get pictures, autographs and conversations with all of the princesses there. Cinderella downstairs where she will greet and welcome your family (picture package included) and then most typically Snow White, Ariel, Aurora and Belle upstairs on rotation during the meal (they'll anounce the arrival of each in the dining room). Interaction at CRT can be quite good if you or your kids are chatty with the princesses.

Have a great time. :cool1:

The line up doesn't really change that much. It's Cinderella downstairs, Belle, Snow White, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Ariel. I've heard of people getting Jasmine and the Fairy Godmother but they're more unusual and I think they are only there when the other princesses are "sick"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter