Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast questions

qtmissy19

Earning My Ears
So I am staying at POFQ and I have an 8:30am ADR. I haven't been to Disney World in 20 years. So I have a few questions.

1. What time should we get on the bus to get to MK?

2. How early will they let us in?

3. About how long does the breakfast take? I am going December 13th. I don't think the parks will be super crowed, but just wondering how much park time we will miss out on. I don't want to rush our breakfast.

4. I saw that gratuity is included. Is this even if you are paying with the dining plan?

5. Does the buses from the hotels let you off right at MK front gates?

Thanks for all the help

So I am staying at POFQ and I have an 8:30am ADR. I haven't been to Disney World in 20 years. So I have a few questions.

We did this yesterday from POR and left the room about 7:00. You will probably be let into the park at the same time as the 8:00 reservations.

Just before 8:00.

3. About how long does the breakfast take? I am going December 13th. I don't think the parks will be super crowed, but just wondering how much park time we will miss out on. I don't want to rush our breakfast.

Less than 1 hour.

4. I saw that gratuity is included. Is this even if you are paying with the dining plan?

Yes

Not right at the gate but a short walk away.

Thanks for all the help

By the way, we live in Valpo.

We did CRT breakfast in Jan. so it wasn't very crowded but

1. We got on the bus a half an hour early and went right to the desk for CRT.

2. You'll have to sit outside the castle until the exact time of your reservation. You'll then be lead into an area where you'll get your photo with Cinderella. After that you'll be asked to sit and wait until your name is called to go up the stairs to the dining area. We waited maybe 15 minutes after getting our photo taken.

3. The actual meal took us about 45 minutes. They bring a plate of pastries before your meal and the food came pretty quickly. We were able to meet every princess there at that time. Overall time was about an hour to 90 minutes including the photo session/waiting.

4. Yes. We used dinning plan credits and gratuity was included.

5. I don't think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you just get dropped at the regular spot for your resort.

We had 8:10 reservations and we got on the bus at 7am (we were at AKL)

We stood in line for about 15 minutes, and they let us in at like 7:50 give or take. We went right to the check in and we were the first ones in (even though our reservation was at 8:10, they let us in as if it were an 8 am one) We met Cinderella and were seated and ordering our food in no time!

Ours took less than an hour and we didn't feel rushed. We were seated at the table the princesses visit first, so that also helped. But it is very efficient and we were out before the inner rope dropped! I am not a fast eater, and neither are my 2 little girls but we never felt rushed!
We payed out of pocket so I can't help there.

Thanks for all the help

Hope that helps! Have fun! My girls LOVED it!!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter