Cinderella's Royal Table ADR/Dining Plan

faithtrustpixie

Mouseketeer
Hi There-

This is my first question about our trip at the end of the month. I'm sure it won't be my last! :)

I made my ADR for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table before we even booked our trip.

I pre-paid when I made the ADR, but we will have the deluxe dining plan. How do I get that switched over and my card credited for the amount I've already paid?

Thanks in advance!!!

Marla

We did same. There is no way to have it switched now, or you could chance losing ressie. (Cancel/Rebook)

We were told to just tell the CM when you get there you want it on you DDP and they will refund you CC No Problem.

You can get your credit card refunded on the day of your actual reservation....
Or... If you get the right cast member on the phone, they can switch it to a credit card hold. A couple months ago, I had another cast member tell me that couldn't be done. But then I was on the phone yesterday just making other changes, and she offered to refund the CRT and change it to a credit card hold.

(Several of my friends implied it would be like child abuse if my princess loving 5 YO daughter did not get to dine in the castle! )

Well, that would tick me off if I had friends who said that, it's not even close to child abuse and that's not a humorous comparison.

As the previous poster said, the easiest way is to get a refund when you get there. If you try to get a refund ahead of time by phone, you may have to wait and demand until you get someone who can and will do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter