Cinderella's New Look Debuts at Disney Parks

Looks of the dress aside.....anyone else think this Cinderella face character is totally off? I think that is the worst resemblance I've seen for Cinderella.

Though we did see a really, really awful Ariel once too.

Cinderella doesn't have a short round face!

Just wanted to remind everyone that while all are entitled to their opinion, these are public boards and you never know who may see your comments. Cinderella is beautiful and all the princesses and their friends do their best to create magic for everyone who visits Disney. :)

Love the new dress. I think I like the hair, too, but I need to see it in person. I wonder if her shoes have straps - when my daughter met Cinderella last Sunday (10/14 MNSSHP) they compared shoes and Cinderella complemented K on having straps ("Shoes fall off so easily!") and said that Fairy Godmother had added straps to her shoes so Prince Charming didn't have to follow her around and pick up her shoes. It was so sweet!

I prefer the new look. The old dress and hairstyle made Cinderella look matronly. Now she looks her age, IMO. Plus, I was never a fan of that weird headband that was attached to her earrings.

Just wanted to remind everyone that while all are entitled to their opinion, these are public boards and you never know who may see your comments. Cinderella is beautiful and all the princesses and their friends do their best to create magic for everyone who visits Disney. :)

It isn't like I said she was ugly - I said she is not a good resemblance. Some look a lot more like who they are supposed to. She just doesn't at all look like Cinderella to me.

Looks of the dress aside.....anyone else think this Cinderella face character is totally off? I think that is the worst resemblance I've seen for Cinderella.

Though we did see a really, really awful Ariel once too.

Cinderella doesn't have a short round face!

I love her face! I think she looks very approachable.

And "Cinderella", I might point out, is a cartoon and if any human had her length of neck or waist circumference, we'd say she was deformed!

cinderella-classic-disney-2202442-960-536.jpg

I'll just say this - a she doesn't look like my vision of Cinderella. I'm not talking body size or shape - just face wise - she doesn't fill the Ciderealla role IMO! I've seen some that are much closer to the image is ALL I was saying. To be fair we jaw also seen much worse at a local amusement park in Maine.

I find the changes to be practically indistinguishable!

Which is good, I thought it might be a new Dora/old Dora situation.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her face, and then I realized it was the bangs.

LOVE the dress though

Thanks for that :goodvibes

The dress is much prettier and sparkly ... I like sparkles :goodvibes

Honestly, I prefer the new wig, looks more natural in my opinion.

I like the new one too. :goodvibes Can't wait to see the others rolled out. But I will be very sad to see Belle's dress change. I have always loved that one.

i prefer the new wig and dress. the wig looks a little more realistic. (however, on the dolls and on the newest merchandise, i prefer the classic version.)

as it is, i think the Cindy in mom2rtk's picture is SPOT ON. (and in mom2rtk's image, the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine have MUCH nicer dresses than Cinderella. it's about time the FG fixed that!)

i really hope the FG works on Aurora next. that girl's weave needs some serious help! she's probably got the worst wig of all face characters!

I'll just say this - a she doesn't look like my vision of Cinderella. I'm not talking body size or shape - just face wise - she doesn't fill the Ciderealla role IMO! I've seen some that are much closer to the image is ALL I was saying.

I agree. Cindy's friend is beautiful, but I don't think she necessarily fits the role.

It's not like they called her ugly. They just said she doesn't look much like Cinderella. That's not a criticism of the person portraying her. Cindy Crawford is drop dead gorgeous but she'd make a terrible Cinderella IMO.

It's not like they called her ugly. They just said she doesn't look much like Cinderella. That's not a criticism of the person portraying her. Cindy Crawford is drop dead gorgeous but she'd make a terrible Cinderella IMO.

I understand. And I don't think anything mean has been said. I just feel that the comments should stay focused on the dress and new look and not turn into a critique of cinderella herself as other threads sometimes do when characters are involved. :) But yes I know everyone will always have an opinion on what their ideal is and there's nothing wrong with that.

Cindy looks pretty good. Looks like a good Cindy to me. New dress is fine too, not a big fan of the new "shoulder pad" look though. Think the old dress looks better in that respect.

I personally don't care for the new neck band. I thought the older style black velvet ribbon was just right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter