cinderella's for dinner

buzzlightlily

Earning My Ears
Do the princesses come out for pictures at dinner? I think they have changed it since the last time I was there. Can anyone tell me the dinner dining experience at Cinderella's Castle?

Thanks!

After reading a thread a few days ago that said the princesses are not there for dinner I freaked. We have a dinner reservation for our August trip. We went there last year for lunch and it was great! The character interaction was the best. I called Disney Dining and the rep told me Cinderella is only in the lobby. Some of the Princesses may walk around the restaurant during dinner. The big difference now is that for dinner they do not go to each and every table. You may have to chase them down for a picture. After hearing this, I made a reservation for the Princess Storybook breakfast at Akershus in Norway at Epcot. The rep told me I would see all the princesses there, except Cinderella. This will make my dd happy.

depending on which characters you wish to see at the meal, i always recomend Norway over Cinderella's anyday (cinderella is the only one that doesn't appear at Norway, but ariel is in human form at norway in a beautiful dress) or if you really want cinderella, go to Grand Floridian- it's an all you can eat buffet with cinderella, prince charming, the fairy god mother, suzy and perla (her mice)- i have always loved cinderella's at mk since i was 8yrs, but i just got back from there a week ago and it definatly has gone down hill

My mom and I did CRT for dinner in May. Cinderella is posing in the lobby for pictures. During dinner, Suzy, Perla, and the Fairy Godmother stop by very very briefly - just long enough for a quick picture and that's it. We both enjoyed it very much, but we knew going into it that it wouldn't be a princess dinner. As the other posters have suggested, if you're looking for a true princess meal the other restaurants would probably be more like what you're looking for. HTH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter