• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cinderellas coach

daveb

Mouseketeer
Hey ,ok I'm serious how much does it cost to rent the glass coach per hour.thks daveb

To be honest, I'm not sure you can.

I know that to use it for Disney weddings costs $2700 for about an hour.

Hiwaygal is correct. Cinderella's coach is pricey for a Fairy Tale Wedding (currently $2,700* but I don't know what the time-frame is). I'm not sure what that cost would be if you could rent it without having a wedding; the price might escalate from there. Do give Disney a call to see if you may rent it. Remember, though, that the carriage is very limited in where it may be used.

If Cinderella's coach isn't available, there are carriage rides for rent at various resorts, one of which is the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Here is an official press release regarding it:

- - - - - - -
Horse-drawn carriage rides - Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground...

carriage_001_991.jpg

HORSE-DRAWN MAGIC -- Private, horse-drawn carriage rides are offered nightly at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Guests experience a leisurely 30-minute excursion through the secluded beauty of the Walt Disney World backwoods. Guests are encouraged to make reservations up to 60 days in advance by calling 407-824-2832.
- - - - - - -

The last pricing info that I had was from February. Carriage rides were $35 per 1/2 hour. Verify with Disney what the current pricing is.

By the way, here is the carriage ride info that is currently stated on the Dis website:

- - - - - - -
Disney World Carriage Rides

Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
A relaxing and cozy 25 -minute carriage ride through Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
  • $35.00 for 25 minutes (includes tax)
  • Tickets are sold by the carriage drivers
  • Cash and Disney Resort guest room charge only. No credit cards are accepted
  • Small carriage holds 2 adults and 1 small child.
  • Large carriage holds 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children.
  • Reservations nightly (weather permitting)
  • Begins at 6:00 pm with the last ride departing at 9:30pm
  • Departs from Crockett’s Tavern at Pioneer Hall.
  • Beverages are permitted
Advance reservations can be made up to 90 days ahead by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. A $35 fee for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will apply.

Carriage Rides may be cancelled due to weather problems

Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
A relaxing and cozy 25 -minute carriage ride through Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
  • Departs from in front of the Boatwright's Dining Hall
Advance reservations can be made up to 90 days ahead by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. A $35 fee for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will apply.

Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
A relaxing and cozy 25 -minute carriage ride through Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Departs from in front of the Boatwright's Dining Hall

- - - - - - -

I forgot to mention that I took a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness a few years ago. It was a very fun & romantic ride through the woods & campgrounds. I hope to do that ride again, perhaps at another location just to mix things up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter