Cinderella's Coach at the Boardwalk?

amylock

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have experience with Cinerella's Coach at the Boardwalk? My fiancee' surprised me with it for Christmas (we already did our Christmas bc he works in Africa and he left Monday). I am so lucky!!!!!! :banana:

Does anyone know how it works there? Also, we are leaning towards the Attic for our reception lunch. Can the Coach take us from SBP to The Attic?????

Amy :bride:

Not sure how it works, but I've definitely seen the coach mutliple times while staying at the BW so I know you can use it there, what a nice Christmas present and surprise!! :goodvibes

We didn't have Cinderella's Carriage but we did have the Landau Coach. We got married at SBP and had our reception at the Attic. For us where I was having pre-ceremony pics taken the coach picked me up on the lawn down on the boardwalk (across from the boats) and took me to SBP when we came back we went all the way down the Boardwalk past JellyRolls (the Attic is just above) so all our guests could look down and wave and then we went in the back way into the Boardwalk and upto the Attic. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I can always email you some pictures if you like.

Not sure how it works, but I've definitely seen the coach mutliple times while staying at the BW so I know you can use it there, what a nice Christmas present and surprise!! :goodvibes

He is such a sweetheart - I am very lucky indeed!

We didn't have Cinderella's Carriage but we did have the Landau Coach. We got married at SBP and had our reception at the Attic. For us where I was having pre-ceremony pics taken the coach picked me up on the lawn down on the boardwalk (across from the boats) and took me to SBP when we came back we went all the way down the Boardwalk past JellyRolls (the Attic is just above) so all our guests could look down and wave and then we went in the back way into the Boardwalk and upto the Attic. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I can always email you some pictures if you like.

Oh I'd LOVE pics! You are so sweet! I will PM you! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter