Cinderella's castle

ashliejere

Mouseketeer
I saw the other day that you could spend a night in Cinderella's Castle in a suite, I believe. Is that in the actual castle? I haven't been to Disney World in over nine years, so I'm assuming a lot has changed/been added to...but when I was there all you could do really was walk through it, I thought. I remember just being able to walk a straight line through it..there was stuff on the walls...but that was about it. what have they done with it?

It's part of the Disney Dream Giveaway/Year of a Million Dreams Celebration.

Each night, one family chosen at random from the hundreds of thousands on WDW property gets to spend a magical night in the Castle. You can read more about it here:

http://hotels.about.com/od/disneyworld/a/cinderellasuite.htm

Of course, employees of The Walt Disney Company (including WDW CPs) are ineligible to win stays in the Castle, as they are with all Disney Dream Giveaway prizes. However, they are eligible to win stays in the suite through Magic Backstage, the CM version of the Disney Dream Giveaway.

I saw the other day that you could spend a night in Cinderella's Castle in a suite, I believe. Is that in the actual castle? I haven't been to Disney World in over nine years, so I'm assuming a lot has changed/been added to...but when I was there all you could do really was walk through it, I thought. I remember just being able to walk a straight line through it..there was stuff on the walls...but that was about it. what have they done with it?

The Castle Suite is part of the Disney Dreams, like glendalais mentioned.

As for the suite itself, it's located on the third floor of the castle, accessible via elevator. It's above Cinderella's Royal Table, which is on the second floor of the castle.

The castle breezeway (which you mentioned) is still open for a portion of the day to people to pass through. Along with the mosaics and the podium for Cinderella's Royal Table, the breezeway now also is the entrance to the Cinderella Castle location of the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique (the gallery used to be in its location).

Actually, most of the day the breezeway is closed (due to the castle show). It opens after the last show of the morning (around 2:20 or so), and then closes again for the day around 4pm or so. It will reopen again after the last show of the day (but will be closed for Wishes).

Actually, most of the day the breezeway is closed (due to the castle show). It opens after the last show of the morning (around 2:20 or so), and then closes again for the day around 4pm or so. It will reopen again after the last show of the day (but will be closed for Wishes).

I TOTALLY WAS IN THE CASTLE SUITE!!!!!!! i work on Dream Along With Mickey the castle stage show and i got a chance to go up there!!!! :) :) :)

I was up there in the Fall of 07, and still have cellphone pics. The Imagineers did an amazing job, and I'd totally opt to pay the taxes on the prize if I was offered considering what the whole thing entails.

Jealous! I would love to tour it in person. I have tons of photos from a press release party about the suite. One of my roommates received a press kit with a photo disk, info sheets, and a mix-it during our cp and she let me keep the photo disk because of my design background...

If you work in the Castle, or own the Castle (^_~), then you'll be given a tour of the suite.

Otherwise, there's always Backstage Magic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter