Cinderella's Castle Dinner or Spirit of Aloha?? Help me choose!

Where to have dinner?

• Cinderella's Castle for Dinner

• Spirit of Aloha Dinner

• Neither, but leave a recommendation!

Results are only viewable after voting.

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
A family of 3, including a 14 yo dd who goes to Disney yearly looking for something different for dinner. We have never done any on the dinner shows and was looking at the Spirit of Aloha show since we are staying at BLT and can take the monorail. We have done breakfast with Cinderella several times but wanted to try dinner. It's that special feeling that you have in the castle :goodvibes. We have TIW and no meal plan so credits don't mean anything to us.

How do I book online using the TIW, since it is asking for a credit card??

Poll to follow..

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Loved everything about CRT dinner...didn't love SoA at all. The food was so-so and the show was corny at best. However, the only highlight of the show was the fire thrower at the end. I would pay to see him anytime :goodvibes. As for CRT dinner, we have done this twice in the past with a third time coming in January. The food is really good and the princess interaction is great, plus you get a picture with Cinderella included with your package :thumbsup2.

I voted neither. I would suggest Hoop Dee Doo. My family loves this show and the food is pretty good too. You can take the boat over to Ft. Wilderness from BLT so it is easy to get to.

I voted Spirit of Aloha. We will be trying both for dinner in October - we have never been to CRT for any meals. Since you have been to CRT before, I would go with Spirit of Aloha.

Spirit of Aloha is a nice show, but the food is TERRIBLE. CRT is nice. Hoop Dee Doo is the best, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter