Cinderellas Castle-breakfast or dinner better?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We have ressies for dinner Cinderellas castle. I am now thinking I want to change it to breakfast.
Why? Because the food looks so 'fancy' for dinner!! We are really very plain, simple, picky eaters. I looked over the appetizer menu, and I don't think I would even order any! I would do the Prime Rib for my entree probably. But the breakfast, we would all enjoy.

I thought the castle would be fun to eat at at night, because the lights would be on in the park etc.. and it might look magical. But our ressie is for 5:45, so I imagine it is not too dark in August at that time of evening right!?

Breakfast has characters, dinner has a little FairyGodmother show, correct?

If you could pick dinner or breakfast (or lunch for that matter) which would you pick, and why?
Thanks!

yep 545 will be bright and sunny. for a few hours!!!

i personally if i had to eat at the castle, would do the breakfast. based on meal choices and character style.

:O)

Hi,

We just had a breakfast at the castle at the end of April, an 8:10 reservation. It was great and I thought worth the money since we had never been there before. My daughter got her picture with Cinderella in the Lobby, then in the dining room was Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle and Fairygodmother. They let her choose a wand and had a big wishing ceremony. We were out of there to see the rope drop and choose whatever ride we wanted without waiting. It was fantastic! :tink:

dangler said:
Hi,

We just had a breakfast at the castle at the end of April, an 8:10 reservation. It was great and I thought worth the money since we had never been there before. My daughter got her picture with Cinderella in the Lobby, then in the dining room was Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle and Fairygodmother. They let her choose a wand and had a big wishing ceremony. We were out of there to see the rope drop and choose whatever ride we wanted without waiting. It was fantastic! :tink:

What time did the park open that day?
If the park opens at 9:00, how do you prove that you have a ressie at 8:10 and get in the park? Is there not a huge line-up outside the park by 8:00? How do you bypass that to get in to make it to your reservation on time?

Then after you are done, you just head into the park?

The park opened at 9:00 that morning. I brought my confirmation number with me, but no one asked for it. All of us were in lines and the lady just kept asking if everyone was here for a reservation. At 8:00 they let us all in. I got some really good pictures as main street was deserted! We were done somewhere between 8:45 and 8:50 and waited for the rope drop just outside the back of the castle. There weren't a whole lot people there yet, so when they did the count down and dropped the rope we just went to our choice of ride and walked right on!
We stayed at Pop and they told me the buses start running at 7:30 so we were at the bus stop by 7:15 and I talked to the driver of the Epcot bus and he said not to listen to them in the hotel, that they start running at 6:30am. We had plenty of time to spare. princess:

Based on your tastes, Breakfast is the way to go. It's a gimmee! Think of it this way, dinner is the time Michael Jackson used to sneak in for a meal, and you know he has tastes that aren't quite the norm!

Alan :yay:

Well, I just called. I wanted to get in for between 8am-9am, but no luck. The only opening ws 9:50 or 9:55. Then we would be there for 1.5 hours....I have to think on it, do we want to be there in the morning, or out playing!!???
Because by 5:45, we will be ready to sit and relax and eat, then can go back out after for Wishes.
So I think (for now) I will just leave it at dinner.
Thanks for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter