• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Slipper Cake

jmhkd

Earning My Ears
How can I order the Slipper Cake? Are there only certain restaurants I can get it at? Any and all info appreciated.

Only 1 day to go!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just ordered that for my DD for when we dine at 1900 on July 21st! It is GORGEOUS! What size is the cake you ordered? I ordered a 10" and I think it might be too much cake for 4 people....what do you think ? Can I call back and have them change the size of the cake to the 6" or 8"?

Hello there, i ordered that exact same cake as well at the Grand Floridian bakery today. My daughter will be celebrating her 21st birthday while we are there . I was told today that i could only order the cinderella, tiara and slipper cake topping on the 10" cake. So i ordered it, there is 7 in my party so we may be able to put a dent in most of it. lol

I am not sure if this has already been asked or not, but where do you call to order the cake? And do you pay in advance or when you get it. Oh can anyone give an estimated price? Thanks! :wave:

cost $25.00 for the 8" , $40.00 for the 10" and the cinderella slipper and tiara are an additional $30.00. My cost without tax is $70.00. This is a very special occasion for my daughter so i didn't mind paying that.

kaw1218 said:
I am not sure if this has already been asked or not, but where do you call to order the cake? And do you pay in advance or when you get it. Oh can anyone give an estimated price? Thanks! :wave:

Only available at the GF restaurants and it must be ordered ahead of time and you pay for it when you eat at the restaurant but they will ask for a CC to place the order. They won't charge your CC unless you don't show up I guess.

Please make sure you call and confirm your order. I had a slipper ordered for when we where there 2 weeks ago and the girl never put it in the book. I was very upset and so was the waitress. So please make sure to confirm it.

Also let us know how it was!

beattyfamily said:
No, they are only available at the GF restaurants or in room.
Hi, When you say in room, does that mean anyroom of the Disney hotels or just the GF? Thanks.

disneymom06 said:
Hi, When you say in room, does that mean anyroom of the Disney hotels or just the GF? Thanks.

No, only available at the GF in-room dining or in their restaurants. It's made by their bakery and only available to their guests eating or staying there or getting married there.

Possibly, if you are at one of the other monorail resorts and staying in Conceirge level, maybe they can arrange it but I still doubt it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter