Cinderella Royal Table substitutions

ginnygi

Mouseketeer
My mom is the pickiest eater ever. She is way worse than my kids. I want to go to Cinderella's castle for dinner but she would never eat "sweet potato mash". Would they be able to substitute it for regular mashed potatoes, or french fries at the very least? Otherwise there is no point in dining there…

They would be able to substitute something that is a side on another dish on the menu. You could ask if they don't have mashed potatoes or french fries on either the adult or child menu, but they may not be able to make it.

Realistically, the food is not the main reason to dine at CRT. At best it is okay, but not outstanding. People go to meet the princesses and enjoy the atmosphere of dining in the castle. I wouldn't feel that the lack of a side dish would mean there's "no point in dining there."

My experience is that anything you see anywhere on the menu you can change for, and any sauce can be left off or served on the side. My mother is also super picky and we've been fine in every single WDW restaurant we've been to so far. Ditto for my vegan sister minus LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter