Cinderella Royal Table Booking

alm99

Mouseketeer
If I am purchasing the Deluxe Dining Plan can I reserve CRT with the plan or do I have to pay out of pocket to reserve? If I have to book out of pocket how do I then use my TS Meals?

Yes, you should make a reservation for CRT if you can for the date that you want. This restaurant is very popular so you more than likely would not be able to walk up. You do not have to pay out of pocket, when you are on the dining plan but remember it counts as 2 table services. But since you are on the deluxe that is even better. When making a reservation for this restaurant you will have to give your credit card to hold your reservation only. It will only be charged if you do not show.

Exactly what the pp said, I just called to book CRT using the DxDDP and I had to give my cc# to hold the ADR, then when we show up it will be paid for with the DP.

Be sure you call and not try to book online. If you book online, it will charge your CC.

I wasn't charged when we booked online - DxDP. I was asked for a credit card hold. I needed to link my reservation though to my dining plan which was pretty straight forward.

Be sure you call and not try to book online. If you book online, it will charge your CC.

The system is (not shockingly) a little wonky at times. Sometimes I could get it to just use my cc as a hold, sometimes it wouldn't. It actually charged me by mistake once and I had to call and get it reversed. Each time I had accurately linked my resort reservation with the dining plan.

If you're unsure, then book by phone. If not, then watch very carefully whether you are being charged.

Tip: if the online system asks how many adults/children/infants in your party it'll likely charge your credit card. If it just asks the total # of people in your party it's a cc hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter