Cinderella Popcorn Buckets

DD bought yesterday. Sent me picture.

E992921E-6475-4805-9E09-4ED6FD98A6C9.jpg

So glad I found this thread! We're heading down this weekend and I was so bummed that DD wouldn't be able to get one because they had all sold out!

:scratchin So I should just buy ALL of them I can get my hands on. Then pack them in my free SWA luggages. Get home and sell it on ebay for a crazy price!:laughing:

Heading there in a few weeks. Hopefully they will have some left. Is there a particular spot that is more likely to have them?

Someone posted on Instagram they bought one close to BTMRR in Magic Kingdom today. So the Disney Parks Blog was accurate in saying that MK would have them later this spring after DHS got them in March.

Heading down in 3 weeks, hopefully they have some by then. Fingers crossed.

My 2 year old loves "Relly", so hoping we can snag one on our November trip as well!

They are selling them at MK now, but they sell out really, really fast, sometimes by 10am. The best strategy I have found for availability is to get one from the popcorn kiosk on the pathway from the hub to Adventureland, as it is tucked away slightly. Because of their popularity, they are popping up on eBay for around $40 each

I don't think people realize that the Studio sells them. Ii would try there first.

Just out of curiosity, how much are they in the parks? And how much popcorn do they hold? It doesn't look like much...

Here now in MK. Was riding bus back to resort from MK yesterday and lady confirmed bucket bought in MK. Will try and confirm with pics later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter