Cinderella Popcorn Buckets.

nikkislaght

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard when the Cinderella Popcorn bucket will be in Disneyland... I have read later in April.. but wondering if someone has seen them in the parks yet?

Thanks

It's weird no one has seen them. They are on eBay selling up to $100 so they have to be getting them from somewhere.

There has been a thread on the WDW Theme Parks board. They had them there for 1 day, sold out, had them for a couple more days, then sold out again. Resellers have been buying them (there at least) in quantities of 25.

I just took a look at Ebay. And I did not see one of those buckets sold, or as having a bid.
Lol
I suppose only time will tell about the resale effect. No need for greed.

Thank you . yes I was aware that they were at WDW but not at DL as yet... the rumor is that they will be in DL later in April.. was just wanting to see if anyone had spotted them yet.. as there is no definite date yet.. and technically today is later than yesterday.. lol :teeth:

I just asked at a cart, yesterday, and was told "sometime later this month".

I feel like I should go when DL gets them and buy a bunch that way when people are looking I'll have some and they wouldn't be on eBay for $100 lol

I think they've been available at WDW for a bit now. Folks on this thread are asking about sightings in Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure.

A CM had told me they'd have them on the 14th, but clearly they were wrong. I don't know why WDW would get them and not DL. Maybe they are waiting for the 22nd?

At this point, I feel like it's not going to happen. I was just at DCA on Sunday. No Cinderella. Since the 60th merchandise includes it's own popcorn bucket, why would they roll out the Cinderella ones for less than a month?

I do think that it's possible that they might show up as part of the 60th merchandise, with a slightly different look or something like that. MK has had the Mine Train popcorn buckets for a while now (before the carriage), but DLR is getting them as part of the 60th celebration (there might be some slight differences to make it look more like a diamond themed item). So it's possible that the carriage popcorn buckets will show up later. It's also possible that they might now show up in DLR for a long while and then suddenly make an appearance (e.g., DLR had the Jack Skellington coffin popcorn buckets for HMH for years before WDW got them, but they did ultimately show up at MK near the HM).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter