cinderella movie

G69ina

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if they are getting cinderella release again any time soon. I have only one tape of this movie and making a copy of it because my children love them so much. Is there any place that I can find out when are they releasing again this movie and others again like beauty and the beast? Thank You

From what I hear, last year's "Gold Collection" was the precursor of an upcoming "Platinum Collection". But, instead of releasing one a month, Disney will use a much more spread out release cycle. I have heard anywhere from 4 a year to just one a year. The Platinum Collection will consist of the animated features not released recently. Cinderella, Beauty, Lion King, Aladdin, etc.

Snow White will be coming out this year. It may be the beginning of the Platinum Collection.

I believe B&tB is slated for a theatrical re-release witing the next year. Most likely video release will follow.

I've been waiting a good 6 years now for Beauty and the Beast!!!

I'm hoping, too, that after the release into theater's next March that it will be available on video.

It's going for $30 used on the Internet!

I have seen on some site that Cinderella will be released in the platinum collection on DVD in 2007. BUt I don't know how reliable this is, just passing on some info I have come across.

This is STRICTLY RUMOR, so don't run down to your video store right now, but whispers are saying that the DVD schedule will be dramatically sped up. Disney's Filmed Entertainment division is not doing well this year (and in the foreseeable future). To bring in an extra hit of cash, they'll release the DVD. The trade-off, of course, is that the discs will have fewer extras on them.

Hello my fellow Disney Fans! Get ready for the release of the new movie Cinderella II in 2002. I can't wait!

King Triton
David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter