• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Moment @ Grand Floridian

WeatherbySwann

DIS Veteran
In 2016, I saw a moment where Cinderella and Prince Charming danced in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. Does anyone know if they still do this, and if so, what time?

In 2016, I saw a moment where Cinderella and Prince Charming danced in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. Does anyone know if they still do this, and if so, what time?

It's called Princess Promenade and happens daily at 3:30. Last year it went on hiatus from December 18th to January 2nd due to the holiday crowds.

It doesn’t always happen promptly at 3:30. My DD and I walked out of the salon in the GF at 3:40, stopped for some photos, and at 3:42 a CM asked my DD if she wanted to be in the princess promenade. Of course she said yes! First they (all of the kids) stopped for a group photo with Cinderella and Prince Charming (time stamp says 3:45). At 3:47, I have a photo of the group making their way down the stairs at the GF. Cinderella and Prince Charming were dancing at 3:49. Afterwards, they made their way to 1900 Park Fare.

We were not expecting this at all! We just happened to be standing outside the salon at the right time. If you can make to the GF for this, it’s really fun to watch, and if you have kids, it’s fun for them to participate in too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter