cinderella meal

harrynme

Earning My Ears
I want to bring me daughter to a CHARECTER MEAL. SHE WILL BE 7, SO CINDERELLA IS ALL SHE WOULD REALLY CARE ABOUT. mY HUSBAND ISN'T KEAN ON THE BREAKFAST. hOW IS THE GRAND FLORIDEAN DINNER?? oR DOES THE CASTLE HAVE CHARECTER LUNCHES??

I have been to both the Cinderellas Castle breakfast and the GF dinner.
Both are excellent and you see cinderella at both. The Cinderella breakfast is a buffet, but they bring it to you. All you can eat, and very good food too. You see Cinderella, all her sisters and the wicked stepmother - my 4yo daughter lived it, did it on her birthday last year.
The dinner at Grand Floridian is also very good, excellent food, you see cinderella, prince charming and other misc characters(they vary daya to day). Well worht ht emoney. Both fill up fast so make your PS ressie 90 days out.

As for which one I would choose? though call. Eating in Cinderella castle was a thrill, but when we ate at the GF we were able to ride up front with the driver of the monorail and that was cool too.

Do both - you won't lose. The price is not much more than you will pay for food elsewhere in Disney.

We have been to CRT for breakfast several times, however, we have never seen the evil stepmother or step sisters. We have seen all the other princesses as well as the Fairy Godmother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter