• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella meal at Grand Floridian?

Koda

DIS Veteran
Do they still offer the Cinderella dinner at the Grand Floridian? If so, does anyone have any reviews?

We had an early adr for last Friday night and it was AWESOME!!!! The food was terrific, the characters were right on! We definately will go back next time!

This is definitely one of our favorite character meals. The food is really good and my kids love seeing Prince Charming!

We did this dinner last Monday after our vow renewal at the Wedding Pavilion. The food was wonderful as usual and the characters were attentive and very talkative! My DS (4) asked Prince Charming if he was "Cinderella's Man". He must have mentioned it in passing with Cinderella because she wanted to ask DS about it when she came to our table. Unfortunately he had had a long day and was passed out in his tuxedo propped across two chairs. She simply left him a kiss print on his cheek and told us to tell him that Prince Charming certainly is "her man".

This is one of our favorite meals at WDW. We have done breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare and we love both of them. In fact we eat here at least once every trip. The food, interaction and food are all wonderful!!!

Have a great trip!

This was one of our very first character meals and made such a favorable impression on us it was unbelievable. The food was startlingly good, and Prince Charming kissing my daughter's hand is still one of our favorite pictures from ANY of our Disney trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter