Cinderella DInner at 1900 Park Fare

Yes ... we went in August 2003 ... saw the Fairy Godmother in the entry ... Cindy, her Prince and the mice, Suzy and Perla, visited each table.

We really enjoyed the dinner and the character interaction!

We did this in August of 2003 with 3 teenage sons. It was their one and only character meal, and I was worried they would think it was too 'babyish'. :p

The food was okay (not terrible, but not gourmet), and the interaction was great! Cinderella came over to our table several times, and each time the boys would grin, blush, stammer, and swear that they weren't affected by her. :rotfl:

The mice came over and were very 'playful', including me and DH in their shenanigans, which made the boys laugh.

All in all, it was enjoyable! :teeth:

This is one of our favorite buffets. Food is good (better than Chef MIckey's or CP IMHO) and character interaction was very good.

Food is definetly better than Chef Mickeys. Hot, replenished and good variety. Kids food is very good according to my picky 5 yr old. If you book a later sitting you can see Cindy and Prince C dance at the end of the night. Otherwise you do not get to see them together. We did this and then walked out to the dock to watch Wishes. Very special night for my little cinderella.

:cheer2: We did this for my daughter's 7th birthday in June of 2003. It was GREAT! We thought the food was wonderful as was the character interaction. When we got the pictures back, my husband said he was taking the pictures next time. I took 7 of Prince Charming and only 3 of Cindy. :rotfl: Hey, it's Disney and we all have our dreams we want to come true.

I would recomend this dinner to everyone. The atmosphere is very nice and it is easy to get involved in the characters.

We also loved it we were there in Sept 2005 and everything was great!! We were there with a party of 16 and everyone loved it. The food was great and the charcter interaction was wonderful!! :cheer2:

1900 Park Fare is a great character dinner. DD4 and I have done it twice and enjoyed it both times. The food is good and so is the character interaction.

we also had a great time last time we went 11/03

we had 6 princesses in the family and they all dressed up. the food was pretty good and we had a great time. The time the characters spent with us was great, however my family missed the Fairy Godmother because she came at the very end, but my DB's family got her autograph

We did this on our trip last week, it will actually be a week ago tomorrow that we did Cinderella's Grand Feast at the Grand Floridian. It was great, the setting is pretty and the food was very good, plenty of choices to suit everyones tastes.

We met the Fairy Godmother before entering and during our meal we saw Cindy, Prince Charming, Suzi and Perla. It was great fun.

DD has recently developed crushes on all the princes, so meeting and taking with picture with Prince Charming was her highlight!!

I would recommend this character meal for its atmosphere, food and character interaction.

We've done this dinner many times. One caveat, since it is a buffet, there is a chance that you'll miss your character visit rotation if you are at the buffet.
I've found the food to be better when it was the villains and/or winnie the pooh dinner. But, that's subjective.

Guess I'm in the minority here, but we had a bad experience at this one. We saw Cinderella for maybe 5 seconds, the prince we did see twice, and the mice we saw twice, both for very short periods of time. Cinderella was actually quite rude, we hardly got a picture at all. The food was mediocre. We thought it was entirely way overpriced. And on top of all this, we got AN EXTRA CHARGE OF $140 on our credit card bill from 1900 Park Fare. It took quite a while to straighten this out, but finally we did. We will not be going back to this one.

The Norway princess breakfast was actually, MUCH better and you see all the princesses except Cinderella and Ariel. Also, the food was great, and the characters were ever so charming. Looking forward to doing this one many more times.

My suggestion if you want to see Cindy is to go to the castle at lunch time with a PS. She will probably be sitting in her throne just inside the entrance to the castle, either when you leave or when you come in. It is much cheaper this way than having the breakfast with her, and my family got all the time we wanted with her with no one else at all around. Much nicer! Also, my DD4 just loved seeing her in her castle sitting at her throne. Very magical for us!

I am so happy that other people had such wonderful experiences at this dinner.

We just went in the beginning of February and were very disappointed. Cindy popped by once as we were being seated and said have a good evening, so I figured she meant go ahead and get set up at your table, have something to eat, and I will be back. Well, she never returned. The person that walks the characters around stopped by our table and asked if all the characters had come by, and we said not the green mouse and not the Prince. Well, the green mouse never came by, and the Prince had to be re-asked, and then came by for one picture and a two second visit, and hurried away to the kitchen for the night. Cindy went to the table next to us as her last stop, and we thought we had her attention standing next to the table with camera and video camera ready... my dd 3 was waiting for her, and wanted to go see her while she was visiting the other table, but I told her to wait until Cindy came to see us, and let her visit her other friends. Cindy promptly zipped into the kitchen and never returned. This was at the end of the evening, and the two did not dance together. I was happy to see that that sometimes happens, as that would be so nice to see. (we had a Cinderella theme wedding)

I did mention our disappointment with our experience to the woman who seated us, and she apologized. She ended up following us out and giving my daughter a few carnations to make her feel special. Of course DD did not realize that we did not have good character interaction, it was really all for her anyway, so I figured I should just get over it. I thought maybe I was wrong in how I felt, so I reviewed the videotape, nope, it really was rushed.

So, we figured, okay, not a big deal, we always do the lunch in the castle, and we had PS for our last day, so we will see Cindy there... well, same girl playing Cindy, same rush.

Don't understand it, but overall was pretty disappointed this trip. We are no strangers to Disney, visiting 2 or so times a year, so we just usually expect better.... we have been spoiled for so many years! :sad2:

PS-the purple mouse was very nice, it seemed she was truly enjoying her work throughout the room-that was nice to see

We have experienced 1900 Park Fare's breakfast with Mary Poppins several times and LOVE it! We tried the Cinderella dinner last Fall and was equally impressed by the food and amount of time the characters spent with each table. We've already booked it for our May 2005 trip. Also, another character meal that's good is at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter