Cinderella at Princess Breakfast in Epcot

steve_woodward

Earning My Ears
Have just returned from our trip so apologies if this has already been mentioned.....

On Tue 20th April we had the Princess breakfast in Epcot and Cinderella was there. I'd heard that she didn't appear here so I was suprised to see her. Is this unusual or does she often turn up?

We also had Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine and Belle.

oh and the food was awful and the service was terrible but that wasn't why we were there.

Was Sleeping Beauty there? You're scaring me, because we booked CRT for one daughter and PSB for the other because one loves Cinderella and one loves Sleeping Beauty.

We have been to this breakfast three times at different times of the year and never seen Cinderella. I do think it is rare. Also, to answer the other poster's question, I HAVE seen Sleeping Beauty there all three times. (This may be a fluke, but I think your odds are pretty good!:D )

Sometimes in the parks Sleeping Beauty wears a blue dress, not pink. Could this be causing confusion? I'm surprised that she would be at Epcot - - but you never know, I guess. That's why they never guarantee who it will be.

We've been to CRT several times and Epcot/Norway Storybook Princess breakfast once.

At CRT, we've seen Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, Mary Poppins, Prince Charming (and Fairy GOdmother int he lobby, once Pocohantos in the lobby) Not all at once, but always CInderella, along with a few others....

At Epcot, we saw Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Pocohantos, and Snow White (and maybe Belle....).

We were there on the 20th too! My daughter LOVES Cinderella princess: so we did both breakfasts (she is almost 6 and lives Disney princesses right now!). As soon as we sat down, she said she saw Cinderella in the other room. I told her no, that Cinderella did not come to this breakfast. Boy was I shocked when she came into our room! What a nice surprise :) !

I agree with others about the food - CRT is much better. But our server was very nice & attentive. Aurora was not there. Frankly, I was disappointed with Aurora at CRT, she was very short with my daughter & rushed away as soon as we snapped a picture.:confused:

Originally posted by steve_woodward
I'm certain it was Cinderella.....my daughter got her autograph!

:blush: Blushing....I didn't want to suggest outright that you might have mixed up Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella :eek: But it *could* be easy to do (For example, I don't think my mom would know the difference :rotfl:) But the autograph would confirm....
Thanks for posting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter