Cigar smoking

There is a designate smoking area on each ship. I don't smoke, so I can't tell you where they are, but they are there. I suspect if you look on the deck plans on the DCL website you will find them.

EDIT - From DCL Website

There is a designate smoking area on each ship. I don't smoke, so I can't tell you where they are, but they are there. I suspect if you look on the deck plans on the DCL website you will find them.

EDIT - From DCL Website

View attachment 644774
Pre covid you could smoke cigars in the outside area of the Meridian on the Dream and Fantasy. Not sure if that's still the case though.

As others have said, you can smoke on the outside patio of Meridian lounge. We did so on the Dream last September/October. However, bring your own tools (cutter and lighter, if allowed under the luggage and carry-on rules). A cast member cut our cigar and it was not done well at all. Plus it took forever to light the cigar using matches and with the wind up on the deck.

Just answered your other post. Cigars at the Meridian last weekend. Excellent setting. I had it mostly to myself and my wife for the time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter