CiCi's Pizza...all you can eat for $3.99!

Stepharoonie!

<font color=teal>NOTHING is scarier than Wilford B
For those of you looking for a "cheap lunch or dinner", a brand new CiCi's Pizza opened up in the shopping plaza about half a mile away from Downtown Disney. They have all you can eat pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert for $3.99. I think sodas are .99 cents each.

Just thought I'd share in case it hasn't been posted :) :)

Hey! We have a Cici's here in Bowling Green, KY and it's great for a fast lunch or dinner. Believe it or not, the pizzas are really good and you cannot beat the price. Thanks for the heads up for an inexpensive off-site restaurant...to offset all our Character Meals!
Karla B.:Pinkbounc

We ate there in august, well the one in ormond beach. There were lots of different types of pizza. The dessert dots(like dominos, dont know what they are called at cici's) were extremely good. We all loved it there and for the price you cant go wrong.

This place is good? I've seen the commercials, but never tried it. I couldn't imagine the pizza being good at that price, but it seems like I was wrong!

I know, when we first moved here and I saw Cici's ads, I avoided the place, figuring the food would be awful. A friend told me her family loves it, then another friend said the same thing and we tried it. My DS is very picky about pizza and I think Cici's is close to being his favorite restaurant. I actually don't know how they make money...do some people go and just have 2 small slices? The vegetable toppings are fresh, not canned--even the mushrooms. Try it!
Karla B.

Originally posted by KCritter
Thanks, it sounds great. How do I get there if I were driving from Downtown Disney?

Leaving from Downtown Disney (if you left the Marketplace and turned left), you take a left at the Crossroads shopping plaza (has the huge McDonalds and Chevy's there), then take a right at the Olive Garden. It's on the right hand side in the little plaza behind the Olive Garden.

My husband is a pizzaHOLIC ... when I told him about this place his face had a sudden glow - it was cool ... PLUS he says after all the fine & expensive dining we're doing at WDW, this will be a TREAT!!! Thanks for the info! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter