Ci Ci's pizza

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
Please tell me all about Ci Ci's pizza. :) What is the closest one to WDW? How much is it for dinner? Is it a good buffet? We haven't had a pizza buffet in a long time, and thought we may try it this time, if it's good and close. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

If the Florida CiCi's are like the Texas CiCi's, the buffet is $3.99 (plus tax).

But, IMO, the pizzas aren't that great. The salad bar is OK, and the Alfredo pasta sauce is pretty good. But the only pizza on the buffet that I'll eat is the spinach pizza.

I'm pretty sure that beverages are extra (I rarely drink carbonated soft drinks).

My son could put this place out of business. We may have to give it a try. Does anyone know if it is near OLCC? Thanks.

It's cheap, but not that good. Just cheap pizza. A staple for little league teams everywhere =) Buffet does not include drink, but is still cheap. Has a small salad bar, that's usually pretty fresh. It's usually about $3.99 for adult buffet, I think it's $2.99 for kids.

If you're looking for a cheap, relatively quick meal to feed a herd, CiCI's is your place =)

I found Ci Ci Pizza in college because i short on money and it's good value for the money. I like there food. Plus i can get have make a fresh meat lovers pizza and bring it to the table.

Pizza, saland, and dessert for 3.99 found is decent.

We went in Sept. and loved it!

The cinnamon rolls and brownies were yummy! I thought the pizza was great too! We ate for $3.99 each, and it was really a deal! The place is very clean, and the people there are so nice!

Enjoy!!!

Tried the Lake Buena Vista location (Palm Parkway??) last week. We thought it was great. They will even make a pizza up for you fresh if you don't like what is on the pizza bar. Don't miss the yummy cinnamon rolls - great staff there.

We love CiCi's Pizza. The pizza is always fresh and hot. Salad bar is great and the kids love the cinnamon rolls!

Cici's is what it is. It's cheap and that's what you get. The pizza is edible and it will fill you up. Kids love it.

The Pizza is okay not the best but not the worst. I will be honest we went to CiCi's and then to Giordanos and to tell the truth I think I like CiCi's better. The salad bar was not all that bad, and they will make any type of pizza you want. I do not eat all that much of the pizza but stick mainly to salad. Let me just say the quality of the food is just as good as some of the fast food places at WDW only if CiCi's was in WDW you would probably pay 15.98 a person for the same stuff. I say try it you do not have a lot to lose.

My kids love Cici's! My DH brought his parents to Cici's this summer and then really liked it too, which is surprising because my FIL usually hates buffets and my MIL is not a big pizza person. I think she liked it because of the salad bar (not big, but fresh) and he liked it because since the restaurant is usually busy, the pizza is continually made and therefore never sitting for long. I like the price!

T&B

We ate here in April and we thought it was great. They had quite a variety of different pizzas and a salad bar and dessert. We would eat there again.

As long as your going for QUANTITY versus QUALITY, you'll be ok.

Your kids probably won't know the difference though.

Like most things, you really do get what you pay for.

2 enthusiastic thumbs up!!

We have a CiCi's in our home city, and we eat there quite often. It is an inexpensive meal, Approx $12.00 for my wife and I with our 3 year old son, that includes drinks for all 3 of us.

The pizza is good, with many, many different types of toppings. Buffet all you care to eat, it is a value to say the least. If you don't see something that you like, just ask them, they will make the pizza, and bring it to your table, with a smile on their face.

There is a Salad Bar, and dessert pizzas like chocolate pizza, Apple crisp Pizza, Cinnamon rolls, and more.

Large screen television in all locations playing cartoons for the kids, definitely a must for family with kids.

If you are a couple, looking for a more quiet dinner, this may not be the place. Lots of kids, and families, but all with smiles (most with pizza sauce or milk moustache around the lips):crazy:

If you have a family, without a doubt, its a great, inexpensive meal.

Think cardboard with tasteless tomato sauce and rubber cheese....but it is a cheap meal and I'll agree, kids love it. Mine do!

Originally posted by 2BOYMOM
Think cardboard with tasteless tomato sauce and rubber cheese....but it is a cheap meal and I'll agree, kids love it. Mine do!

The local one we have here is not like this at all. It's not Pizza Hut for sure, but I don't think they are as bad as this. JMHO.

Maybe the cooks at your local one should teach the cooks at my local one how to make pizza! Actually, a new one closer to my house has opened, but we haven't tried it yet. I'm sure we will though - because I have a coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter