Churros

awe060

Earning My Ears

sooo when i was 5 i got a churro from disney and have been hooked ever since ....

but i dont remember where we got it from!?!

im going to wdw in 7 days .. with my husband and his sisters ... and one of his sisters has NEVER had a churro ....

soo ... WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO FIND A CHURRO IN WDW?

AND IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE ... COULD YOU POST IT PLEASE! ?!?

THANKS SO MUCH!

I've never had a churro either, but unless something has recently changed, I know they sell them at Cantina de San Angel, the counter service place in the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. Believe they sell them somewhere in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom too, but not sure. Someone else here will know, I'm sure. :thumbsup2

We had them last week at HS - from the little snack cart just outside of the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show.

We had them outside Mexico as well at the CS place. I think they are closing for refurbishing soon so double check. They were yummy, warm and cinnamonny (is that even a word??):confused3

And I got one at a popcorn cart in Animal Kingdom, in Africa. Seems like they're everywhere!

I remember I saw them in quite a lot of places so I think they are quite popular. It is my mission to have one when we go again this year!

We have gotten them in a bunch of places (they are DD's favorite snack). We get them at the CS at Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios (perfect snack before the show starts) and many popcorn carts/counters sell them throughout WDW.

They are located at many places around WDW but the best place to get them (I think) is at the cantina at the Mexico Pavallion. Nice snack while walking around the World showcase (I always start on the Mexico side because of that :) ).

I have also had them at a popcorn cart in Fantasyland, but I don't think they are always there. We love them too and can't wait to use some snack credits on them this fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter